Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Relegated next Wednesday

In a way I hope we are because the Arsenal game will be bad enough without all the ridiculous rumours that will fly around the ground.

Rumours? What, like is that woman from the club shop sleeping with the guy from the ticket office? The price of coffee might be going up 10p next season? Do I really have to avoid throwing away my season ticket once the Arsenal game has finished, otherwise I incur a hefty fine?

If it''s other scorelines you are referring to, simple. Just take your own radio?! No?

Or just go to pre-season friendlies only and avoid any tension altogether.

CANARYKING wrote the following post at 30/04/2014 4:50 PM:

In a way I hope we are because the Arsenal game will be bad enough without all the ridiculous rumours that will fly around the ground.

What a pathetic spineless post, why bother to support the team at all, unbelievable.

Aye, please elaborate on these ''ridiculous rumours''. I don''t follow what you mean.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]In a way I hope we are because the Arsenal game will be bad enough without all the ridiculous rumours that will fly around the ground.[/quote]

Well at least we can see that you are not a Norwich supporter as no one who claims to be so could ever hope for relegation. Sad really that you feel the need to spend time on this forum.

Robert Brompton

Oh yes please, much rather be relegated than worry about ''ridiculous rumours''-whatever the feck they are.

In fact why don''t we ask to be relegated out of the Football League and out of existence completely.

Silly Post, what real fan wouldn''t want to stay up. Its possible that we could get nothing Sun against Chelsea and still need something against Arsenal. Rather just get 3 points and hope it goes our way, mind you rumours are bound to be flying around........ did you here the one about Morison and Tierney............................................

CANARYKING (in capitals) - you call yourself a KING? A KING amongst Canaries? Given the demotivated manner of your thinking I doubt you can manage to lead yourself never mind your ''subjects''.

Honestly, what a demotivated person you sound. Glad I don''t sit near you at Carrow Road!

The OP seems to have completely overlooked that we have a game Saturday and skipped straight to making himself look a co ck.

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]The OP seems to have completely overlooked that we have a game Saturday and skipped straight to making himself look a co ck.[/quote]

Do you want to check that?

Wow, seem to have stirred the hornets here. What I meant was that there is nothing worse than some morons cheering when they think a score has gone in our favour and it actually hasn''t. Can''t remember the years but I can remember it happening on a number of occasions. For info I''ve been a season ticket holder since 1962 and have lost count of the number of times I''ve seen relegation and promotion. PLUS I still live in hope that we are still alive against Ardenal.