Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

It can be done

Lack of response to this thread, looks like most people would prefer to revel in a bit of misery and pick over the bones of a relegated team rather than be up for the fight of the last two games. White flaggers all!

lack of response to this thread shows that most people have seen other teams down there busting a gut and fighting for there lives, whilst we stroll around like it''s a bloody testimonial every week... gutless , spineless, gormless [:@]

[quote user="im spartacus"]lack of response to this thread shows that most people have seen other teams down there busting a gut and fighting for there lives, whilst we stroll around like it''s a bloody testimonial every week... gutless , spineless, gormless [:@][/quote]

Spot on the fans are a credit to the club its the players that are lacking in fight.

[quote user="ridgeman"][quote user="im spartacus"]lack of response to this thread shows that most people have seen other teams down there busting a gut and fighting for there lives, whilst we stroll around like it''s a bloody testimonial every week... gutless , spineless, gormless [:@][/quote]

Spot on the fans are a credit to the club its the players that are lacking in fight.[/quote]

Norwich has more than it''s fair share of cr@p fans - bit of an embarrassment many of them. All this best fans in the world rubbish is very wide of the mark

So now the manager is gone everyone turns on the players.

If you want PL football next season you would be better supporting the lads for the next couple of games, plenty of time for recriminations if that''s what you want when the season is over.

well the players are the common denominator aren''t they ? admittedly assembled and coached and demotivated by the previous buffoon but they are showing very little professional pride at the moment, we are so poor i would be embarrassed to stay up on current performances... don''t get me wrong i would take it all day long but we are an embarrassment  [:$]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Jimmy Bullard looks like an old tea bag[/quote]As an ex-Posh season ticket holder I feel I do have to defend Jimmy as he was one of the most talented old tea bags I''ve seen pay the game.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]As an ex-Posh season ticket holder......[/quote]Blimey it''s a small world.  "......and Smith must score." who posts on here used to be the other one. [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Holtcantshoot"]As an ex-Posh season ticket holder......[/quote]Blimey it''s a small world.  "......and Smith must score." who posts on here used to be the other one. [:O][/quote]

What about Rudolph Hucker, he used to have a season ticket too....

"Private David Jenkins one of 150 British soldiers who defended the mission station Rorke''s Drift against 4,000 Zulus in 1879"Yes those nasty old Zulu''s defending their homeland, how dare they.

The white flag was nowhere to be seen, men respected by friend and foe alike, Ref.

Rorke''s drift would have been "snow drift" defended by the spineless white flag wavers we seem to have in increasing numbers as a fan base.

I agree it can be done but the signals are not very encouraging we are the stereotype club that has collapsed since Christmas rather than been in the deep mix all season. The whole sense for the last few games is that the legs have gone at all levels, Board, management players and most supporters. Another 4 nil demolition is more probable against chelsea than a great escape. BUT with 2 games left there is still a chance albeit a very very thin one, it will all be pretty clear by tea time saturday

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]I agree it can be done but the signals are not very encouraging we are the stereotype club that has collapsed since Christmas rather than been in the deep mix all season. The whole sense for the last few games is that the legs have gone at all levels, Board, management players and most supporters. Another 4 nil demolition is more probable against chelsea than a great escape. BUT with 2 games left there is still a chance albeit a very very thin one, it will all be pretty clear by tea time saturday[/quote]

I''m very much hoping it takes until 6pm on Sunday to make things a bit clearer !

Unfortunately though it does look like the decision to change Hughton was left too late with NA coming in with a very difficult task, really he needed to get something out of the Fulham game which was close but no cigar.