Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Would you take Pardew if he is sacked

I would without doubt experienced in both the champs and prem leagues and plays attractive football. Only struggling at newcastle because he has to keep selling his best players.

[quote user="martin peters boots "]I would without doubt experienced in both the champs and prem leagues and plays attractive football. Only struggling at newcastle because he has to keep selling his best players. [/quote]Yes. Said it before. Not the pleasantest man in football but a good manager.

Jeez, can you imagine what this board would be like? Hughton was divisive enough, and he was officially ''a nice guy.''

Yes, I don''t know why he''s in line for the sack. It''s become apparent since January that once Cabaye left and they never replaced him, they stopped trying as there was nothing to play for.

Just seems like a touchline ban (or worse) waiting to happen.

[quote user="martin peters boots "]I would without doubt experienced in both the champs and prem leagues and plays attractive football. Only struggling at newcastle because he has to keep selling his best players.
[/quote]

Does that mean that if we did get him and we had to sell our best players he would struggle at Norwich?

It would be interesting to know who would apply for the position what are the quality of candidates avaliable, the regular names are always chucked about and now obviously the managers which are in precarious positions such as Pardew, Lambert, Mel, Sherwood.

So long as we get a passionate manager who wants to play good football then i will be happy...oh and of course win some games i  know that this is some what of a situation that we may have to get used to, and current situation breaks my heart and when we started the season i was full of optisim and thought the bookies had it completely wrong when they had us to get relegated i thought you must be joking we had Ruddy an England squad goalkeeper, Bassong who had a great season and Snoddy was playing well then we brought in Fer, Hooper, Olsson and RVW with the players we have we should not be in this situation.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="martin peters boots "]I would without doubt experienced in both the champs and prem leagues and plays attractive football. Only struggling at newcastle because he has to keep selling his best players. [/quote]

Does that mean that if we did get him and we had to sell our best players he would struggle at Norwich?

[/quote]Thats a fair point i suppose but 9th is a lot better than where we sit at the moment .

[quote user="martin peters boots "][quote user="TCCANARY"]

[quote user="martin peters boots "]I would without doubt experienced in both the champs and prem leagues and plays attractive football. Only struggling at newcastle because he has to keep selling his best players.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thats a fair point i suppose but 9th is a lot better than where we sit at the moment .
[/quote]

But it''s all relative isn''t it? Struggling a NUFC is being 9th, what is struggling at NCFC?

pardew,hoddle,sherwood,warnock , some of these names are scary. deep down we all know its malky if we go down and lennon if we stay up.

Definately no from me

I have posted this before, but a Board (NCFC, not Pinkun!) member once said that Pardew is an ''odious'' man. So until that particular (influential) individual is not there, I wouldn''t bet a farthing on it.

You''ll just have to trust me that this is not sheite stirring

Definitely no from me

I have posted this before, but a Board (NCFC, not Pinkun!) member once said that Pardew is an ''odious'' man. So until that particular (influential) individual is not there, I wouldn''t bet a farthing on it.

Definitely No as Neil is our manager.

Pardew would end up making amorous advances to Delia and we can''t be doing with that.

I would have to say no. He would be a good tactical choice, but the manner in which he has left his old clubs is not attractive.Also, his behavior on the touchline over the years has been disgusting, for a few clubs he has managed.

[quote user="martin peters boots "][quote user="Carra Rud"]No Hughton MkIII![/quote]LOL nothing like Hughton not even close. [/quote]That was meant to be an ironic post lol... nevertheless I stood next to Martin Peters in KFC in the days before the bargain bucket down in Prince of Wales Road (late 70''s)!

Definite no, would bring bad headlines to the club. Let''s not forgot that when he was at charlton he took them from premier league to league 1 in a couple of years.