Sign in to follow this  

Somes up our season but hey the season is38 games not the last five we are where we are OTBC

Lady luck ( or is it just the Premier League?) has not been on our side all season.We have to at least draw this weekend or we are all but relegated.

... because we might as well save up our luck for next season, whichever league we are in.

A friend cleans the windows at Carrow Road and he told me that just prior to the start of the season the whole squad walked under his ladder on their way in for the pre-season photo shoot.

I also heard that after the first home game, against Everton, RVW ran over a black cat in his Ford Puma.

.........and I''ll wager that a few of the players have been refusing to buy the sprigs of heather, rabbit''s feet and shamrocks peddled by the Irish gypsies round Gentleman''s Walk ?

... and it turns out that Mike Riley''s Mum is an Irish Gypsy, who plies her trade along Gentleman''s Walk.

Maybe he had a word with his entourage - Mr Mariner, Mr Friend, Mr Clattersticks et al.