Sign in to follow this  
pete

Sonsor ?

Will the Aviva sponsorship finish this year, this year will be 5th. If the last will need new sponsor and being in Championship will end up with the non descript ones e.g. Digital Phones who were they?

More money lost eh McNally, a man doing a fine job.

[quote user="pete"]Will the Aviva sponsorship finish this year, this year will be 5th. If the last will need new sponsor and being in Championship will end up with the non descript ones e.g. Digital Phones who were they?

More money lost eh McNally, a man doing a fine job.[/quote]"Aviva became main club sponsor of Norwich City in 2008 and in April 2012, extended the deal by another 4 years until 2016".

Thats that sorted then.You''ll just have to think up another negative.

I am sure won''t take a lot of thought becoming more difficult with all this positivity surrounding relegation.

pete, you must be running out of negative things to post in your one-man smear campaign against McNally. I''ll throw you one now for free, and we can pretend you thought of it:

"What about the category one academy.. will we be able to afford it now that the EVIL MCNALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING AND RUINED THIS GREAT CLUB FOREVER?!"

[quote user="pete"]I am sure won''t take a lot of thought becoming more difficult with all this positivity surrounding relegation.[/quote]

Do you want to try that again in English for us pete?

I have seen Mcnally tempting stray kittens into Carrow road with a tin of Whiskas.He then eats them in sandwiches.

My mate''s dad who''s been inside Carrow Road relaying carpets says he doesn''t even eat all of the kittens. Apparently he just kills some of them for fun, in between ruining football clubs.

[quote user="MancCanary"]My mate''s dad who''s been inside Carrow Road relaying carpets says he doesn''t even eat all of the kittens. Apparently he just kills some of them for fun, in between ruining football clubs.[/quote]Nasty, nasty man[:(]

Glad you''re all getting on board, egg on faces when he disappears with his tail between his legs. Death before relegation.

I have been particularly unhappy with McNally''s team selection and tactics this season, to say nothing of his substitutions at crucial times.

Dithering David really has to go. Not a Premier League CEO by any stretch of the imagination. Completely out of his depth IMO

LHR,

You said;

Don''t you just love it when a so-called ''supporter'' comes on here and slags off the man who probably almost single-handedly rescued the club from oblivion.

And possibly, there lays the truth of it all, may be he is the right, and possibly best man, to single handedly rescue a club, however is he the right man to run a continuingly successful club. These are two different things and his strength may be in the former??

Just a thought.

[quote user="Phil Schmil"]McNally turned me into a newt![/quote]I''ve been as pissed as you then. [<:o)]

Pete, why will he disappear with his tail behind his legs? He helped rescue this club from oblivion (we almost went into administration in the league 1 season), got us promoted twice in succession, and delivered 3 seasons of premiership footy.

Are you too thick to remember further back than one season at a time?

[quote user="Ray"]LHR, You said; Don''t you just love it when a so-called ''supporter'' comes on here and slags off the man who probably almost single-handedly rescued the club from oblivion. And possibly, there lays the truth of it all, may be he is the right, and possibly best man, to single handedly rescue a club, however is he the right man to run a continuingly successful club. These are two different things and his strength may be in the former?? Just a thought.[/quote]

That''s an interesting argument Ray and we may well see in time if we can get back up again at the first asking - (oops sorry, didn''t want to appear negative as it''s not a mathematical certainty yet)