Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

S(ummers

Is there more S(ummers on here than actual Norwich fans?

The forum seems infected by them. I guess being an unemployed, dirty low life like 99% of them are, they have to find something to do with their time, other than fondling their sister/mother.

Discuss.

I wonder how long this thread will last before a Bin sympathiser hits the report button ? A dead cert if Broadstairs and Nutty post on it. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I wonder how long this thread will last before a Bin sympathiser hits the report button ? A dead cert if Broadstairs and Nutty post on it. [;)][/quote]Yep, let nutty nigel pick over it and it''ll be gone. [;)]

I have genuinely just seen a rat by my bins. Does this have any meaning?

Rats are attracted to rotten garbage which is probably why that rat was there. You can see the same thing on here where binners, who have suddenly have become brave enough to post after a 4 year sabatical, start threads and our own rats can''t wait to join in. Frankly it''s embarrassing.

But yes Broady and I had posts removed earlier in the week. There is a resident bin sympathiser who is trigger happy with the report button. This is a Norwich site but we have now got to the ridiculous situation where binners have a free run but those who post about them get such posts removed.

I don''t understand it.

If you spend a lot of time around something that stinks you must pick up that scent too. If there really is someone who posts on here that has a soft spot for the scum, they should be easy enough to sniff out as they''ll have a whiff of bin about them.

Probably a holier than thou type, one of those butter wouldn''t melt snitches that got their head flushed down the lavatory at school.

At the end of the day, if you have a likeness for that filthy tribe, their dirty fans or just want to post nice things about them, join TWTD or start your own bloody forum!!

Scumlovers, there should be a register so you always know when you''re near one.

I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd.[/quote]Binner.

Really GingerPele?

You don''t understand the tribal element of football support? The bitter local rivalries that transcend generations?

Would you wear an Ipswich shirt? How about a scarf? I''d feel sick if I came into contact with anything like that, ugly colours, ugly kits, ugly stadium, ugly town.

Ugh, it''s just horrible. I''d buy Ipswich and close it down but the worry is that some of them might head North, yuk. Scum.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd.[/quote]Yet I bet you and others think it''s ok to go around calling other people all the names under the sun because of a stupid comment that was put onto social media?I now accept the tweet was a stupid thing to do but frankly, we''re in a relegation battle and so is it really too much to ask a player to postpone his main birthday celebrations until the end of the close season? No doubt others will disagree...I should probably sell my Chelsea ticket back to the club as I''m ''"not really Norwich" anyway according to certain people :(And my season ticket. And my shirts :( :( :( :( :(

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Samir.

Not the brightest move, was it?

Where do you work? What do they tell you to do for your birthday?

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Samir.

Not the brightest move, was it?

Where do you work? What do they tell you to do for your birthday?[/quote]I dont have an issue with people being hacked off at the tweet- it was a stupid thing to do.Calling into question my support is what really does my head in- I never do it to people!

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 01/05/2014 9:27 PM:

Rats are attracted to rotten garbage which is probably why that rat was there. You can see the same thing on here where binners, who have suddenly have become brave enough to post after a 4 year sabatical, start threads and our own rats can''t wait to join in. Frankly it''s embarrassing.

But yes Broady and I had posts removed earlier in the week. There is a resident bin sympathiser who is trigger happy with the report button. This is a Norwich site but we have now got to the ridiculous situation where binners have a free run but those who post about them get such posts removed.

The situation is absurd Nige. The sad thing for me is the number of rats that are now showing their true colours, regular posters many of them, it really is depressing to see.

This is a time when we all should be right behind the lads and the club in every way possible, and there are just so many who just give up and start an inquest at completely the wrong time.

There have been white flag wavers on here for weeks, they should be bloody ashamed of themselves, all of them!!

Gingerpele wrote:

I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd. .......................

It just shows how childish and stupid some posters on here are, Good honest rivalry is fine but many go way to far.

I bet many have family members "south of the border".and get on fine with them as I do.

[quote user="Jenkins"]

There have been white flag wavers on here for weeks,

[/quote]

Formerly known as pant wetters. [:D]

TIL 1010 wrote the following post at 02/05/2014 10:15 AM:

Jenkins wrote:

There have been white flag wavers on here for weeks,

Formerly known as pant wetters.

A wrong interpretation I believe, "white flag wavers" have given up and eagerly discuss issues on threads relating our "inevitable" relegation, loss of players, blaming anything that moves for our impending doom.

I can understand "pant wetters" being critical of CH and wanting to see the back of him, that''s expressing a genuine concern about the way things were going under him, but to just give up on our survival is inexcusable for a true fan.

If we were cut adrift at the bottom and relegation was mathematically inevitable then maybe, but not in our current position.

One of the down sides of sacking Hughton when we did seems to be that those that so vigorously supported him as a manager do not now seem so keen to support the team and new manager with the same enthusiasm. Very very sad and says a lot about those posters motivation.

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="Gingerpele"]I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd.[/quote]Yet I bet you and others think it''s ok to go around calling other people all the names under the sun because of a stupid comment that was put onto social media?I now accept the tweet was a stupid thing to do but frankly, we''re in a relegation battle and so is it really too much to ask a player to postpone his main birthday celebrations until the end of the close season? No doubt others will disagree...I should probably sell my Chelsea ticket back to the club as I''m ''"not really Norwich" anyway according to certain people :(And my season ticket. And my shirts :( :( :( :( :( [/quote]Well you''ve always been an idiot CT so it''s nothing new.

[quote user="Kidderminster Exile"]Gingerpele wrote:

I still don''t understand why people think it''s acceptable to call thousands of people something like dirty low life (and worse) just because of the football team they support.... It''s odd. .......................

It just shows how childish and stupid some posters on here are, Good honest rivalry is fine but many go way to far.

I bet many have family members "south of the border".and get on fine with them as I do.[/quote]

Oh the irony. Call people stupid and then put a post littered with grammatical errors.

GP crying about football rivalry, which has to be taken in jest to an extent anyway..

Followed by CT-Don''t-Have-Birthdays-If-Your-Job-Aint-Going-Well .

Only to im sure, result in a high school style argument judging by GP''s "Why are you having a go at me i didn''t do anything i promise" Or something.

Oh, this forum..

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I really don''t know what is worse on here the binners or the plastics[/quote]The plastic binners?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Waveney Canary"]I really don''t know what is worse on here the binners or the plastics[/quote]The plastic binners?[/quote]

Can''t argue with the logic