Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I am class

Just wanted to compliment myself publicly for my unwavering support for the team this year.

If we had more fans like me we wouldn''t be in the pickle we are in now

Sadly you''ll probably be snapped up by a bigger team, if we are relegated[:(]

You have provided us with whimsy and ridiculous piffle all season. I admire your dedication to the worship of false idols. I look forward to next seasons unending stream of drivel. Adieu.

I do wonder what the real you is like. The character Waveney is an interesting one, I am curious about the creator though. I imagine you are very unlike your online persona. I wonder what your real views and beliefs are, and what drives your behaviour. The psychology of the situation is fascinating

Well he''s definatly got schizophrenia because he posts as about 6 different people on here.

He''s not the only one Inchy. And then there''s the ones who re-invent themselves every so often. I suppose they''re a bit like Doctor Who really...

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Just wanted to compliment myself publicly for my unwavering support for the team this year. If we had more fans like me we wouldn''t be in the pickle we are in now[/quote]

Shame the team you support isn''t Norwich City though.

I agree. Best troll ever, well done Waveney Canary and all your aliases! If only all trolls had your class and dedication. One of the successes of the season. Oh god, I sound like another one of his aliases...

Messiah in!

[quote user="STFU"]No, you''re something that rhymes with class.[/quote]

Works well with northern and southern pronunciations.[Y]

[quote user="Scottish canary"]You have been calling it right regarding Paul Lambert all season. Maybe not an ex player on the board but Waveney Canary instead![/quote]

U might be plastic but you know your stuff

I have to agree with a couple of the other posters here. Trolls do my head in, and I used to avoid threads started by Waveney, but eventually I grew to see the funny side and now look forward to his posts.I do miss Beaker though. He made me laugh too.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Does Ged Steeroo still post? Iv not seen anything from him for about a year. Did he ever post on the board or did he just comment on the pinkun articles?[/quote]

Barnaby Bear etc,

I actually quite like Waveney. A bit different, but he is persistent.