Sign in to follow this  
Barnaby Bear

Another player no-show and humiliating capitulation combo

Why don''t you tell us what you think instead of constantly asking what we think.

Hello Barnaby and welcome to the board. I would suggest you visit another forum more suitable for you called twtd, that''s if you''re not already a member there. 

Regards, Frank

It matters not one jot whether Barnaby is a bear, burch, binner etc.He asks a perfectly reasonable question and I defy anyone , on the strength of all Norwich City''s recent away offerings,to suggest that Sunday afternoon is  likely to be anything other than yet another no-show/humiliation.If anyone has any evidence to suggest otherwise, I''d be very interested to hear it .

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]It matters not one jot whether Barnaby is a bear, burch, binner etc.He asks a perfectly reasonable question and I defy anyone , on the strength of all Norwich City''s recent away offerings,to suggest that Sunday afternoon is  likely to be anything other than yet another no-show/humiliation.If anyone has any evidence to suggest otherwise, I''d be very interested to hear it .[/quote]

Simple. It was all Houghton''s fault and now that the players can play without the "brakes" on, we''ll be fine.

We won''t be worried about the opposition come Sunday, we''ll play to our strengths.

Finally, it won''t just be a case of throwing a handful of rice at the wall, the new manager knows that the best thing to do with the bullets we have is to load them into the gun, to give them an aim.

Sunday is Firing Time.

Yes, we did. We lost to one of the worst teams in the league. And to cap it all we had the "he sees dead people" pass from Wolf right in front of the away end. Except you probably weren''t there were you?

Barnaby Bear wrote the following post at 02/05/2014 8:36 PM:

Yes, we did. We lost to one of the worst teams in the league. And to cap it all we had the "he sees dead people" pass from Wolf right in front of the away end. Except you probably weren''t there were you?

Ah so it was you booing Ricky, your an even bigger tart than I thought!