Sign in to follow this  
Danny Gwww.rudeboyz.co.uk

Welcome to Norwich City Football Club

Matthieu Louis-Jean, Jason Jarrett and Peter Thorne

All very good players who WILL do a great job for a great football club , I hope your time at Carrow road is very successful and i am sure 99.9999 % of the Norwich City fans will be right behind you from the first time you put on the might yellow shirt ..

Lets be avin you !!!!

Most of the fans will be totally behind you - shame about the perpetual moaners who have slagged you off before you have even arrived.

Well said. I hope EVERYONE is right behind them for the coming season! We have a talented squad but this division is hard to get out of so lets all pull together and give the boys our full support towards promotion back to the premiership where we belong!!! OTBC

[quote]Matthieu Louis-Jean, Jason Jarrett and Peter Thorne All very good players who WILL do a great job for a great football club , I hope your time at Carrow road is very successful and i am sure ...[/quote]

So i take it you are happy with thesr signings,

sorry i`m not, unless they are all being brought in as cover players, come on lets not kid our selves, these are just average players.

If we want to go back up we have got to get in players better than we already have.

But as i said if they are just squad players then  well done worthy.

What i want to see is a great attacking right winger and a solid centre back, these are the only postions we are lacking in unless there are out goings

''All very good players who WILL do a great job for a great football club''

Ooops.  Sorry just thought this post was funny, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

[quote user="Dicky"]

Most of the fans will be totally behind you - shame about the perpetual moaners who have slagged you off before you have even arrived.

[/quote]

Dear oh dear..you couldn''t make it up could you?

Our cheapskate board sign a bunch of nobodys who no-one has ever seen play and they are being heralded as "legends" already. It isn''t negativity sunshine...it''s realism and in 2007 a free transfer is a pretty good indication of their worth.

Hoodwinked again.....and the embarrassment goes on and on.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Dicky"]

[/quote]

Our cheapskate board sign a bunch of nobodys who no-one has ever seen play and they are being heralded as "legends" already. It isn''t negativity sunshine...it''s realism and in 2007 a free transfer is a pretty good indication of their worth.

[/quote]

Exactly Cluck.

I don''t know when it will sink in for some.

Peanuts = Monkeys etc etc.

Brellier, Otsemobor and Gilks all rejected contract offers from their previous clubs. Although I''m sure you''re happy to overlook this, Cluck?

Cureton cost us cold, hard cash.

Marshall and Strihavka will cost us cold, hard cash when they sign later on today.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Come on Cluck - think you''re being a bit harsh on Brellier here - he''s played pretty regularly for Hearts - who, forgive me if I''m wrong, are a top flight team in the Scottish premier league, so the chances are he''ll have played in front of a few thousand on a regular basis...it''s pretty obvious that he''d fallen out with the regime at Tynecastle and given the way the place is run, he''s not really going to be given much of a welcome there, so he''s moved on - to us - which I think might be a good thing looking at some of the stuff on youtube - ''bout time we had a decent tough tackling midfielder who can also pass the ball...As for Cureton - hardly a nobody is he?  Top scorer in the championship last season - whilst playing for Colchester - so he must have something going for him....you probably won''t remember, but he used to be a Norwich player too, but then, by association that makes him rubbish doesn''t it?!!!!For crying out loud man, if you can''t post something sensible, why bother posting. You and Smudge moan about the abuse you get - and you wonder why?   Start actually replying with sensibly worded debate rather than insult and bravado and you might, just might, win over a few more people to your cause....

The intent of bringing this post back wasnt for people to slag off our latest signings, I just thought I''d add some fun to the board.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dear, dear Cluck you''re starting to lose all credibility now! I understand that it''s getting difficult, four signings already and two more rumoured to be on the way, but you''re really starting to let it slip.

1. You''re responding to a post from 2005 that has nothing to do with our recent signings. Did you not bother to read it first?

2. As for your assumption that "in 2007 a free transfer is a pretty good indication of their worth", what a load of nonsense! It simply shows the power of the players these days. Mark Viduka joined Newcastle on a free, would you have been happy to have him here?

One again you''re found to be severely lacking when it comes to talking about actual football. Why don''t you stick to what you know best (whingeing about new age fans, Delia, Londoners and political correctness) and leave the football stuff to the "real fans". There''s a good boy.

[quote]

The intent of bringing this post back wasnt for people to slag off our latest signings, I just thought I''d add some fun to the board.

[/quote]

I know, lost cause isn''t it...

[quote user="MTIN"]

''All very good players who WILL do a great job for a great football club''

Ooops.  Sorry just thought this post was funny, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

[/quote]

Have to agree this post is pretty hilarious...

You wouldn''t of have to of been handing out prizes for people to guess that Dicky was one of the flock rating them either... would you???