Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Don't let you missus cry on the telly!!

For anybody going tomorrow that is taking their other half please when the inevitable happens don''t let her start sobbing helplessly in to her replica shirt!

There''s nothing more embarrassing than a slighly overweight female in bad fitting jeans with tears rolling down her face as she contemplates Championship football.  It makes us look tinpot and any that do this should be taken on to the Kings Road and shot for bringing the club in to disrepute.  If it''s your missus that does it you should be hung from the top of the Castle (the pub on Ketts Hill)!!

[quote user="morty"]Going where tomorrow?
[/quote]

To the Next sale.  Good point I meant Sunday.  Oh well at least back in the Champioship this wont happen.  Back to 3pm Saturday kick offs which is far more suitable for my drinking routine!

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[quote user="morty"]Going where tomorrow?
[/quote]

To the Next sale.  Good point I meant Sunday.  Oh well at least back in the Champioship this wont happen.  Back to 3pm Saturday kick offs which is far more suitable for my drinking routine!

[/quote]

I''ll drink to that! [B][B][B]

Feckin slime balls everywhere. It''s like a cess pit on here atm with all the failures from south of the border posting.

[quote user="im spartacus"]is there really  a next sale tomorrow ? i love next gear but it can be a bit pricey [/quote]I hope not, I just spent some money there this afternoon[:(]

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]Don''t let you missus cry on the telly!![/quote]The warranty won''t cover it if it''s water damaged. [:''(]

[quote user="im spartacus"]my missus only cries at scenes on tv of dumb helpless animals being tormented and slaughtered, maybe it''s best she doesn''t watch the game [:D][/quote][:D]

[quote user="Nicko"]What a disrespectful post. Get lost.[/quote]

Nothing I have put is disrespectful. I''m not an Ipswich fan it''s just I hate this sight at football! I''m just putting it out there

You want to get yourselves down "Choices" in Castle Mall, that''s got all Next products at bargain prices.Anyway, I''m taking my grandson tomorrow and hope that he cries his eyes out if we lose because then I''m guaranteed to get on the telly and can show my mates down the social club.I''ll be the old duffer with the "East Coast Canaries" banner.