Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

There's only one Carlo Nash

I feel sorry for Ruddy who has done his best all season or Bunn - both of whom are in front of Nash and who''s commitment can hardly be questioned.

Or the likes of Josh Murphy who has done well when he has come in and actually played games.

But what the hell do I know?!!

It''s back to sack the board is it? Our team and club need a result this weekend and some people still can''t get their heads out of their behinds until the summer (just two games away) when they can vent as much as they like.

Talk about hitting the self destruct button. I sometimes wonder if we get what some of these demands etc deserve - nothing!

If I were a player I''d be annoyed at this - shows how much the fans value "my" efforts. No doubt the same people will accuse the better players of disloyalty when they leave us, but why would you stay when the fans clearly don''t value or rate you?It''s completely stupid and the sort of division and negativity that will  make it harder for the club to recover. Prams and toys spring to mind...

Carlo Nash has never conceded a goal for Norwich and never played on a losing team...

surely our greatest ever signing!!!

I just find the whole thing a bit sad.

The performances from our players for the most part of this season makes it hard for me to consider the prospect of sympathising with any of them.I do however think fans are exaggerating the state our club finds itself in. It''s on a downward trend that much is certain, but its hardly on its knee''s or in peril. A little bit of pragmatism at some point over the next couple of years is all that is needed to stem this downfall, the damage is by no means drastic in comparison to the trials and hardship this club has previously survived.Hardly need for dark humour on this ship if this ship isn''t sinking. Let''s get our head in the game once we go back down, because there''s no sensible reason as to why we cannot get back up at the first time of asking.

[quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]Bit of a pointless argument really he''s already said he will reject it and give it to someone who deserves it. They''ll just discard his votes.

1.snodgrass

2.olsson

3.martin[/quote]And if you look on the EDP thing, it stipulates that the player has to have played at least 10 games.

[quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]Bit of a pointless argument really he''s already said he will reject it and give it to someone who deserves it. They''ll just discard his votes.

1.snodgrass

2.olsson

3.martin[/quote]

Surely Snoddy/Olsson/Ruddy?

This is definitely not "tin pot". It is, however, pretty funny and apparently highly unusual so nothing to be ashamed of.

I like it that some supporters are not willing to applaud joyfully our imminent relegation by resigning themselves to failure and voting for someone who shouldn''t be celebrating anyways.

If we had some leadership on the field and in the boardroom rather than going gently into this debilitating night, I''d agree its terrible to waste votes, but we surrendered months ago.

Thanks for the chuckle those who voted for Nash. It may be the kick in the teeth the organization needs.

Also, this may be one of those "bad publicity is better than no publicity" things.

chicken wrote the following post at 01/05/2014 9:02 AM:

I feel sorry for Ruddy who has done his best all season or Bunn - both of whom are in front of Nash and who''s commitment can hardly be questioned.

Or the likes of Josh Murphy who has done well when he has come in and actually played games.

But what the hell do I know?!!

It''s back to sack the board is it? Our team and club need a result this weekend and some people still can''t get their heads out of their behinds until the summer (just two games away) when they can vent as much as they like.

Talk about hitting the self destruct button. I sometimes wonder if we get what some of these demands etc deserve - nothing!

Spot on chicken. All these posters supporting this are not true fans, it would appear there are so many Scummers on this board now I am begining to think it would be best put to sleep.

How on earth can any true fan be seeking to act in a way or to justify people trying to undermine our players a week before two massive games.

Regular posters on this board who supposedly support our club behaving like spoilled little children, they don''t deserve to have the honour of calling themselves City Fans.

I have seen many at FCR this season whose support is paper thin and they crumble and whine under any diversity, we are better off without them.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]This is definitely not "tin pot". It is, however, pretty funny and apparently highly unusual so nothing to be ashamed of.

I like it that some supporters are not willing to applaud joyfully our imminent relegation by resigning themselves to failure and voting for someone who shouldn''t be celebrating anyways.

If we had some leadership on the field and in the boardroom rather than going gently into this debilitating night, I''d agree its terrible to waste votes, but we surrendered months ago.

Thanks for the chuckle those who voted for Nash. It may be the kick in the teeth the organization needs.

Also, this may be one of those "bad publicity is better than no publicity" things.[/quote]

Yeah, but you are just some moron on te other side of the world who thinks having a Norwich doormat makes him a fan.

In this country, the country where Norwich city fc is based, Barry butlers memory actually means something.

I swear, ex-pats are so disconnected it is unreal.

Personally i think its a bit of a slight on all the past winners and the person the trophy is named after to vote in this way.

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="Houston Canary"]This is definitely not "tin pot". It is, however, pretty funny and apparently highly unusual so nothing to be ashamed of.

Also, this may be one of those "bad publicity is better than no publicity" things.[/quote]

Yeah, but you are just some moron on te other side of the world who thinks having a Norwich doormat makes him a fan.

In this country, the country where Norwich city fc is based, Barry butlers memory actually means something.

I swear, ex-pats are so disconnected it is unreal.[/quote]Houston just likes to disagree with me, its what he comes here for mainly.

Morty

Houston just likes to disagree with me, its what he comes here

Houston''s remarks were way out of order, coming second only to your misplaced arrogance.

We do have some self inflators on this board.

Do you have a valve inserted in your anus?

[quote user="Jenkins"]Morty

Houston just likes to disagree with me, its what he comes here

Houston''s remarks were way out of order, coming second only to your misplaced arrogance.

We do have some self inflators on this board.

Do you have a valve inserted in your anus?[/quote]Wow, someone got out of bed the wrong side today....

[quote user="Buh"][quote user="Houston Canary"]This is definitely not "tin pot". It is, however, pretty funny and apparently highly unusual so nothing to be ashamed of. I like it that some supporters are not willing to applaud joyfully our imminent relegation by resigning themselves to failure and voting for someone who shouldn''t be celebrating anyways. If we had some leadership on the field and in the boardroom rather than going gently into this debilitating night, I''d agree its terrible to waste votes, but we surrendered months ago. Thanks for the chuckle those who voted for Nash. It may be the kick in the teeth the organization needs. Also, this may be one of those "bad publicity is better than no publicity" things.[/quote] Yeah, but you are just some moron on te other side of the world who thinks having a Norwich doormat makes him a fan. In this country, the country where Norwich city fc is based, Barry butlers memory actually means something. I swear, ex-pats are so disconnected it is unreal.[/quote]

So Not writing Barry Butler, Capital B for the surname. That shows disrespect.

Mr. Butler would have been more upset with the defending on the pitch than bothering with what idiots do on a sites like that!

Phone doesn''t capitalise automatically, sorry your royal highness.

I hardly see this as a wasted vote, but it doesn''t surprise me that it has gone over most people''s heads. It was never down to the assumption that people thought Carlo Nash was a s* player and therefore ironic to give it to him... it was down to the opinion that none of the players deserve the POTS award and so we should give it to someone who hasn''t played this season.

Vegas is right.

Also, apologies if this has already been pointed out, but the majority of those voting on Facebook appear to be fans of other clubs, not NCFC. Mainly Ipswich, Villa and Leeds.. surprise surprise.

The club was very stupid to allow the POTS vote on something so open as FB.

Buh, Houston is hardly the other side of the world. Now who''s the moron?

Mork thinks his drivel matters to me. Another moron.

I made several points but neither bothered to contradict those, instead resorting to name calling and accusations. Game, set, match.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Buh, Houston is hardly the other side of the world. Now who''s the moron?

Mork thinks his drivel matters to me. Another moron.

I made several points but neither bothered to contradict those, instead resorting to name calling and accusations. Game, set, match.

.[/quote]Look Houston, this is awkward but it needs to be said.Pretty much everyone thinks you are a moron, thats why no one answers your posts.

I think the most concerning thing here is we clearly have a 16 year old post high school kid managing our entire social media platform.

That, or someone is coming up with stupid ideas and not doing the most basic of research such as realising that anyone could vote on that POTS vote.

Oh, and on top of that - they could have only displayed the players that have actually fucking played!

The thing with stupid people is if you allow them to be stupid they will be stupid. If you don''t allow them to be stupid as much as possible they''ll still find a way but hopefully a way that doesn''t piss me off.