Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

There's only one Carlo Nash

Frankly, I find it embarrassing. All those voting for Carlo Nash are doing the club a huge disservice. Not to mention disrespectful.

[quote user="morty"]And encourage fans of other clubs to openly mock us, brilliant.I bet that lot down the road are finding this hilarious.[/quote]
Calm down dear. You are getting rather worked up aren''t you?
When it comes to relegation mocking is inevitable and the lot down the road will be laughing their socks off I''m sure.
I choose to just take it on the chin and move on, hopefully they''ll be better times ahead. [Y]

On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]And encourage fans of other clubs to openly mock us, brilliant.I bet that lot down the road are finding this hilarious.[/quote]
Calm down dear. You are getting rather worked up aren''t you?
When it comes to relegation mocking is inevitable and the lot down the road will be laughing their socks off I''m sure.
I choose to just take it on the chin and move on, hopefully they''ll be better times ahead. [Y]
[/quote]Perfectly calm here.Still, I suppose it gives you all something to do while you''re waiting for your balls to drop[Y]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.[/quote]Do you also have a "Best Belgian market I''d like to visit rather than go to a game" category?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]There was only one Barry Butler, he''s rightly remembered each season by presenting a trophy in his name to the player of the season, I''m sure that his family have an immense sense of pride & loss at this time of the year, if you want to denigrate his memory by acting like a child then carry on, the rest of us will give him the respect he deserves.[/quote]
If your trying to make a decent argument against the Carlo Nash vote then this is probably it. [Y]
I honestly had not considered it from this point of view and it was in no way the intention to disrespect Barry Butler, but unintentionally or not I have caused disrespect and I apologise for that.

The people saying it''s disrespectful to Barry Butler should have a look at the club who only ever call it the "Anglian Home Improvements" award these days. Selling out to a sponsor rather than calling it by the proper name.

That''s pretty disrespectful if you ask me.

Wow, our friend Morty is attacking everybody with his ''legendary'' put downs. I''ve been assured though that he''s only here to talk about Norwich City, so I can only assume someone''s hacked into his account.

[quote user="GC"]Wow, our friend Morty is attacking everybody with his ''legendary'' put downs. I''ve been assured though that he''s only here to talk about Norwich City, so I can only assume someone''s hacked into his account.[/quote]Oh look, another "new" poster here to have a pop at me.Wonder who this could be lol?

[quote user="morty"]Still, I suppose it gives you all something to do while you''re waiting for your balls to drop[Y][/quote]
Complaining about people behaving childishly and then making childish insults about me being a child. [:D]
I like you morty, I generally think you are one of the better posters on here who gives a respectable and well thought opinion but you always ruin it by lowering yourself to petty insults.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Still, I suppose it gives you all something to do while you''re waiting for your balls to drop[Y][/quote]
Complaining about people behaving childishly and then making childish insults about me being a child. [:D]
I like you morty, I generally think you are one of the better posters on here who gives a respectable and well thought opinion but you always ruin it by lowering yourself to petty insults.
[/quote]Calm down dear[;)]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]The people saying it''s disrespectful to Barry Butler should have a look at the club who only ever call it the "Anglian Home Improvements" award these days. Selling out to a sponsor rather than calling it by the proper name. That''s pretty disrespectful if you ask me.[/quote]

The player of the season gets the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy, they haven''t renamed the trophy and as far as I can remember the POTS award has never been call the Barry Butler POTS award.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Still, I suppose it gives you all something to do while you''re waiting for your balls to drop[Y][/quote]
[/quote]Calm down dear[;)][/quote]
Touché [Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"]On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.[/quote]Do you also have a "Best Belgian market I''d like to visit rather than go to a game" category?[/quote]No, but I''m tempted to add the "biggest troll on the Pink''Un message board" category and I''d be very happy to share the results with you.  As you''re asking though, I much preferred Ghent myself, more relaxed atmosphere to Brussels or Bruges.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"]On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.[/quote]Do you also have a "Best Belgian market I''d like to visit rather than go to a game" category?[/quote]No, but I''m tempted to add the "biggest troll on the Pink''Un message board" category and I''d be very happy to share the results with you.  As you''re asking though, I much preferred Ghent myself, more relaxed atmosphere to Brussels or Bruges.[/quote]Awwww, did I touch a raw nerve?[:(]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"]On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.[/quote]Do you also have a "Best Belgian market I''d like to visit rather than go to a game" category?[/quote]No, but I''m tempted to add the "biggest troll on the Pink''Un message board" category and I''d be very happy to share the results with you.  As you''re asking though, I much preferred Ghent myself, more relaxed atmosphere to Brussels or Bruges.[/quote]Awwww, did I touch a raw nerve?[:(][/quote]No, not at all.  As long as it''s not defamatory I really don''t give a toss what you think or say about me, it''s just comical every now and then to humor you. 

[quote user="kirku"]It''s not insulting to Nash.

The point is that he hasn''t played 1 minute for City - not some objective view on the worst player at the club.[/quote]

Yeah I think it''s more to do with Nash not having played at all, rather than being the shittest player.

The club should just admit they''ve made a mistake with allowing an open vote on FB, and give it to whoever is second. I think Olsson or Ruddy have both had good seasons, and each of them fully deserves the trophy. It is insulting to them, and they would be well within their rights to be f*cked off with the fans - what sort of message does it send? Do your very best in a poor team and you won''t get the recognition.

It''ll be very tinpot of us if the club just give it to Nash. It will make the papers, it''s that funny a story. The last thing this club is more bad press.

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Matt Juler"]On the Capital Canaries vote this season we''ve introduced "The Fans" as an option for those who wish to make a protest vote.[/quote]Do you also have a "Best Belgian market I''d like to visit rather than go to a game" category?[/quote]No, but I''m tempted to add the "biggest troll on the Pink''Un message board" category and I''d be very happy to share the results with you.  As you''re asking though, I much preferred Ghent myself, more relaxed atmosphere to Brussels or Bruges.[/quote]Awwww, did I touch a raw nerve?[:(][/quote]No, not at all.  As long as it''s not defamatory I really don''t give a toss what you think or say about me, it''s just comical every now and then to humor you.  [/quote]Lets face it, you did set yourself up for ridicule when you made the comment, especially after being voted "Fan of the year"

[quote user="Matt Juler"]
No, but I''m tempted to add the "biggest troll on the Pink''Un message board" category[/quote]
Surely Waveney Canary would win this by some distance?

[quote user="GC"]Morty''s upset because Matt Juler saw Hughton was rubbish early on and wanted him out.[/quote]

When was "early on" after the 5th March 2014?

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/disgruntled_norwich_city_fans_hijack_player_of_the_season_award_1_3579813

[quote user="Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB"]Heaven forbid that Norwich fans have a sense of humour, I am sure that carlo Nash will see the funny side.......... [/quote]But thats the point, the majority of people voting aren''t even Norwich City fans.Sure, in theory, its mildly amusing, but in practise its all just a bit pathetic.

Wonder if the capital canaries would vote for themsleves as player of the season. They seem to have a pretty high opinion of themsleves. The "taking the mileage from the minibus to calculate how far they''ve travelled to see the club" type of fans.

I guess the old saying that springs to mind is if you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas. Or in this case...

If you go to bed with binners you get up smelling of rotten garbage and surrounded by the other rats who have been enticed there...

Some of those on TWTD are voting for RVW and are of course loving it .