Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

There's only one Carlo Nash

And sorry to pi$$ on your "hilarious" protest, but Carlo Nash has said he would decline the award anyway.

[quote user="morty"]Kinda skewed logic, alienating the players that do actually deserve the vote.[/quote]
Why worry about alienating players that won''t be here next season regardless?
Any player that''s due a significant pots vote will be off to pastures green next season.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Kinda skewed logic, alienating the players that do actually deserve the vote.[/quote]
Any player that''s due a significant pots vote will be off to pastures green next season.
[/quote]Oh, you can see into the future can you?So, in a pre-emptive strike lets just alienate Snoddy, Ruddy and Olsson (players who do deserve the vote) a little bit, just so they can be left in no doubt that their efforts were appreciated.

What the actual issue here is that "fans" need to stop tripping over their bottom lips and realise we can''t have a fantastic season, every single season.

[quote user="GC"]And you need to stop "tripping over your bottom lip" every time someone disagrees with your opinion.[/quote]No lip tripping here fella.

Looking at the comments on facebook it is extremely obvious that this is a wind-up by fans of other clubs, particularly Leeds United. So all the posters getting on their moral high horses and criticising our fans have completely missed the point.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Looking at the comments on facebook it is extremely obvious that this is a wind-up by fans of other clubs, particularly Leeds United. So all the posters getting on their moral high horses and criticising our fans have completely missed the point.[/quote]Wrong.Looking through the people who have voted I recognise quite a few City "fans"

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Kinda skewed logic, alienating the players that do actually deserve the vote.[/quote]
[/quote]Oh, you can see into the future can you?So, in a pre-emptive strike lets just alienate Snoddy, Ruddy and Olsson (players who do deserve the vote) a little bit, just so they can be left in no doubt that their efforts were appreciated.[/quote]
If we stay up, they''ll stay, if we go down, they''ll leave. 99.9% of players exist solely for themselves (as we all do) Do you really think they give the slightest toss about some silly club trophy? No.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]Kinda skewed logic, alienating the players that do actually deserve the vote.[/quote]
[/quote]Oh, you can see into the future can you?So, in a pre-emptive strike lets just alienate Snoddy, Ruddy and Olsson (players who do deserve the vote) a little bit, just so they can be left in no doubt that their efforts were appreciated.[/quote]
If we stay up, they''ll stay, if we go down, they''ll leave. 99.9% of players exist solely for themselves (as we all do) Do you really think they give the slightest toss about some silly club trophy? No.
[/quote]So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either.[Y]

Looking through about 20 comments I see one kid in a Norwich shirt and the rest don''t appear to be be Norwich fans. So at least 90% of them are just wind-up merchants from other clubs. Time to get off your high horse I feel.

[quote user="GC"]At least Carlo Nash will be happy with his award.[/quote]Keep up, he has already said he''ll refuse it.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Looking through about 20 comments I see one kid in a Norwich shirt and the rest don''t appear to be be Norwich fans. So at least 90% of them are just wind-up merchants from other clubs. Time to get off your high horse I feel.[/quote]There are two Norwich "fans" on this thread that have voted Nash.And my twitter feed is full of them.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GC"]At least Carlo Nash will be happy with his award.[/quote]Keep up, he has already said he''ll refuse it.[/quote]

Source please

[quote user="morty"]So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either. [Y][/quote]
You really think they care about what we think? Bless. [Y]

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either. [Y][/quote]
[/quote]So you really can''t tell the difference between a player who cares, and one who doesn''t?Been following football long?

If any Norwich fans are voting Nash is just proves how painfully stupid they are going along with fans of other clubs to make us look ridiculous. For example check out Celtic fan Douglas Livingston urging people to vote Nash:

https://www.facebook.com/IMaGaMeR.xX?fref=hovercard

and his "hilarious" comment:

"If Carlo Nash doesn''t get the POTY I will brutally kill myself and my family, he is such a inspirational footballer, by far the best in the world. He has not conceded at all and not made a single mistake, what a keeper! The reason I love Carlo Nash is well, he reminds me of a younger me, active, sporty and up for it every single game! He deserves the Ballon d ''or and why has he not been placed in the FIFA 100? I feel this season along with every other season in his career he has been a super keeper and he has a long future ahead of him at Norwich City! He has brought all football fans together into respecting the best football player in the world!"

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]If any Norwich fans are voting Nash is just proves how painfully stupid they are going along with fans of other clubs to make us look ridiculous. For example check out Celtic fan Douglas Livingston urging people to vote Nash:

https://www.facebook.com/IMaGaMeR.xX?fref=hovercard

and his "hilarious" comment:

"If Carlo Nash doesn''t get the POTY I will brutally kill myself and my family, he is such a inspirational footballer, by far the best in the world. He has not conceded at all and not made a single mistake, what a keeper! The reason I love Carlo Nash is well, he reminds me of a younger me, active, sporty and up for it every single game! He deserves the Ballon d ''or and why has he not been placed in the FIFA 100? I feel this season along with every other season in his career he has been a super keeper and he has a long future ahead of him at Norwich City! He has brought all football fans together into respecting the best football player in the world!"[/quote]Which is the point I am making here.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either. [Y][/quote]
[/quote]So you really can''t tell the difference between a player who cares, and one who doesn''t?Been following football long?[/quote]
Certainly not as long as some on here, long enough to know that players/managers/coaches/etc come and go all the time and that the only people really loyal to this club is the fans.
It''s silly and childish I know, but when it comes to these sad times for the club there isn''t a lot left to do than to make jokes and have a bit of fun.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either. [Y][/quote]
[/quote]So you really can''t tell the difference between a player who cares, and one who doesn''t?Been following football long?[/quote]
Certainly not as long as some on here, long enough to know that players/managers/coaches/etc come and go all the time and that the only people really loyal to this club is the fans.
It''s silly and childish I know, but when it comes to these sad times for the club there isn''t a lot left to do than to make jokes and have a bit of fun.
[/quote]And encourage fans of other clubs to openly mock us, brilliant.I bet that lot down the road are finding this hilarious.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Seems a bit, I dunno, petulant?[/quote]And frankly insulting to Nash too.Basically people are saying "Yeah we''re voting ironically and we have picked the $hittest player at the club"Embarrassing and tinpot.[/quote]Well they''re not saying he''s the $hittest (that''s obviously Ricky), he''s just the third choice keeper and hasn''t played. As for the petulance, I think it''s quite funny. A better way to show our frustration as fans than stupid boycotts or demonstrations. It''s good old fashioned British humour.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="morty"]
So lets let the players know that the fans couldn''t give a $hit about their efforts either. [Y]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So you really can''t tell the difference between a player who cares, and one who doesn''t?

Been following football long?
[/quote]

[/quote]

There was only one Barry Butler, he''s rightly remembered each season by presenting a trophy in his name to the player of the season, I''m sure that his family have an immense sense of pride & loss at this time of the year, if you want to denigrate his memory by acting like a child then carry on, the rest of us will give him the respect he deserves.