Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

There's only one Carlo Nash

700+ votes in on Facebook and Nash is the choice of around 90%Not very bright of NCFC to allow voting for POTS on an open media forum,  anyone with a Facebook account can vote.

It''s the POTS equivalent of spoiling a ballot sheet, I approve.

I hope they actually give it to him.

But there''s no point in voting for Nash if you don''t publicise it somewhere else... like on here...

How did they collect the votes for fan of the year[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But there''s no point in voting for Nash if you don''t publicise it somewhere else... like on here...

How did they collect the votes for fan of the year[:^)]

[/quote]

Bloke with a clipboard at some Belgian markets

Its the NCFC official website that links you to voting on the official NCFC Facebook page. Then as its Facebook all the comments are public and you can see who everyone is voting for. There are more fans of other football teams voting for our POTS than there are our own fans, check out their profiles. Its a social media site so news of NCFC`s cock up has spread virally.Votes for fan of the season are cast by the traditional funny handshake method or by the nod/wink system [;)]

[quote user="Pauls Ferry"]Seems a bit, I dunno, petulant?[/quote]And frankly insulting to Nash too.Basically people are saying "Yeah we''re voting ironically and we have picked the $hittest player at the club"Embarrassing and tinpot.

All that will happen will that Nash will ask for his name to be disregarded anyway.I doubt very much he would be interested in lifting the trophy.

I actually agree with someone using the term tinpot, Morty has got it spot on.

Absolutely pathetic people doing this. And yeah insulting to Nash who deserves a lot more respect than he gets. Nearly always been reserve goal keeper, but always been reliable and hard working from what I know of him.

Totally agree with those who think this is pretty pathetic. Insulting to Nash, who is a good honest pro, and insulting to the players who have played - given that we presumably want most of them to stay if we go down.

Insulting to Nash, yes possibly (although I would hope after so many years in football he would see the funny side of it).

Insulting to the current players? Not sure I agree with that. I''m struggling to think of any player who really deserves it to be honest. No player has consistently performed well and given 100% effort every game this season. Not one. Ruddy and Tettey are probably the best of a bad bunch, but they''ve both made poor mistakes that have cost us important goals, and they''ve both had games where they were ''off the boil'' for whatever reason. With the season we''ve had, I don''t think there should be an award at all frankly.

Unless Elliot Bennett comes back in the final 2 games and plays his heart out - In that case, It would maybe be fitting to give him the award for battling back from a severe injury and still showing passion for the club''s cause.

It''s not insulting to Nash.

The point is that he hasn''t played 1 minute for City - not some objective view on the worst player at the club.

If this is supposed to be some sort of ironic protest vote it is ridiculous.

We have players like Snodgrass, Olsson and Ruddy in particular who have busted a gut this season for us. It''s definitely not THEIR fault we are going down.

Bet John Ruddy feels great about this. How to drive out the best keeper we have ever had. Norwich City, best fans in the world? You''re having a laugh. Complete embarrassment some of them.

Kn0bheads that are voting for Nash need to get off FIFA and championship manager, maybe go to a game and look up who "Barry butler" is.

[quote user="Buh"]Kn0bheads that are voting for Nash need to get off FIFA and championship manager, maybe go to a game and look up who "Barry butler" is.[/quote]The people voting will not know who Carlo Nash is let alone Barry Butler. As I said in a previous post the majority of people voting are NOT Norwich fans, they are fans of other clubs ripping the pi55 out of us.They can do this because in their wisdom NCFC have allowed voting on an open social network site.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]For me it''s nothing to do with being the wort player at the club. If so elmander would walk it.

Think it''s more to do with the fact he hasn''t kicked a ball.[/quote]Its embarrassing and petty, and as others have said, an insult to the players like Ruddy, Olsson and Snodgrass who deserve to be in the running.It honestly makes me wonder if these people are actual fans, or just idiots that we have picked up since we got into the Prem.No matter though, the club will just disregard the Nash votes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="can u sit down please"]For me it''s nothing to do with being the wort player at the club. If so elmander would walk it. Think it''s more to do with the fact he hasn''t kicked a ball.[/quote]

Its embarrassing and petty, and as others have said, an insult to the players like Ruddy, Olsson and Snodgrass who deserve to be in the running.

It honestly makes me wonder if these people are actual fans, or just idiots that we have picked up since we got into the Prem.

No matter though, the club will just disregard the Nash votes.
[/quote]

So Elmander it is then.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]For me it''s nothing to do with being the wort player at the club. If so elmander would walk it. Think it''s more to do with the fact he hasn''t kicked a ball.[/quote]

LOL.

Elmander definitely isn''t the worst player at the club.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]For me it''s nothing to do with being the wort player at the club. If so elmander would walk it.

Think it''s more to do with the fact he hasn''t kicked a ball.[/quote]Did you watch the Man Utd game at all?

Brings a wry smile to my face, I hope he does win it, there won''t be much else to smile about at the end of the season having lost our last 7 games.
But I imagine the club will rig the affair and just give it to Snodgrass.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Looking at the voting it looks nailed on it will be Nash. I wonder how the club will play it. Clearly the fans are voting to protest.[/quote]Its simple (like the "fans" voting Nash)The club will just disregard the votes.Kinda skewed logic, alienating the players that do actually deserve the vote.These people are either a bit thick, or aren''t Norwich City fans. Or both.