Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Scores today

I think the fat lady is gargling and clearing her throat.

Villa and Sunderland rising to the challenge - we have to. Out of our hands though.

We are finished. You have got to hand it to Sunderland they deserve to stay up. We have lacked fight and desire and on performences we deserve to be one of the bottom 3.

Agree JF. They have/had similar fixtures in the run in. Chelsea, Utd away, WBA home and one of the bottom two. They have risen to the challenge. We have not - so you can not argue that they do not deserve it.

Sure Sunderland have turned it around brilliantly and will deserve to stay up........BUT.....we get a Giggsy first game hyped up United WITH Rooney and they get a much more muted United WITHOUT Rooney and with NANI (the joke in our house when Nani comes on is that Nanny is better!!).......its like playing against 10 men.   I know I am all bitter and twisted but, this is an example of how things havnt rolled for us despite also not being good enough most of the time. 

[quote user="JF"]We are finished. You have got to hand it to Sunderland they deserve to stay up. We have lacked fight and desire and on performences we deserve to be one of the bottom 3.[/quote]Spot on.Sunderland looked like dead men walking only three weeks ago and now look at ''em.They thoroughly deserve to survive. To be fair everyone else at the bottom has made a bit of effort, if sometimes a bit half-a*sed, but at least they''ve made the effort. Our lot, with two or three exceptions, look beaten before they kick-off.I''ve been so disappointed with  us this season. I can''t wait for it to end to put us out of our misery.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Sure Sunderland have turned it around brilliantly and will deserve to stay up........BUT.....we get a Giggsy first game hyped up United WITH Rooney and they get a much more muted United WITHOUT Rooney and with NANI (the joke in our house when Nani comes on is that Nanny is better!!).......its like playing against 10 men.   I know I am all bitter and twisted but, this is an example of how things havnt rolled for us despite also not being good enough most of the time. [/quote]

Yep, just about sums it up for me

.....oh, and Villa get a safe and FA Cup Final bound Hull City.....some test for them today, not. But seriously, I expected both Fulham and Cardiff to get a result today along with Sunderland...and I see the Newcastle fans are doing all they can to help Cardiff get a point.

Cardiff two down that''s them and Fulham gone, as it stands Sunderland will need one point from two games to stay up.

Actually, I hope it is over and done with tomorrow. Fed up with this season! I couldn''t care less any more and that''s the first time I have felt this way about City in years!!! Oh my God I hate the board and Hughton, but the crap we bought begs belief...apart from Ruddy, maybe Olsson there is not a single PL player in our squad I mean PL worthy!

We are down already, we''d need two wins to scramble above either Hull or WBA and it isn''t going to happen.