Sign in to follow this  
Wizard of Waveney

Troll of the year

I don''t reckon Wiz is a troll, just a misguided and misogynistic old man with bipolar tendencies and a chronic need for attention.My vote goes for Mungo Bumpkin, or whatever his new name is.

[quote user="Scottish canary"]As the season draws to a close. We should honour the troll who has done most for their art in 2013/14 on this board.

I will start the vote off with my vote for Wiz.[/quote]So, point of order: do you want "Troll of the Year" or "Troll of the Season"?Only if it''s Troll of the Year then early May don''t seem the best time to be handing that out.

[quote user="Bagpuss"]Your mum as she is rough as you like and lives under a bridge[/quote]

[:D]

I think sweary, homophobic, racist bloke. Can''t remember his name as it changed every time he was banned.

Not really a troll, but what happened to Le Juge. Did he explode?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="Herman "]I think sweary, homophobic, racist bloke. Can''t remember his name as it changed every time he was banned.[/quote]Jeremy Clarkson ?[/quote]

Clarkson should be knighted for his stance against political correctness.  A true hero of our time.  Clarkson: "I use the F-word pretty much constantly and the C-word

too, especially when I''m talking about James May. But the N-word? No.

It''s not in my lexicon."     He will always offend people who are easily offended.  Its they who have the problem, not him.  The last bastion in public life of someone who likes winding people up who need winding up.   He oversteps the mark sometimes, but if he didn''t he wouldn''t be so popular.

There have been some absolute grade A bellends this season for sure.

Waveney/Thorpe/simple Jack gets my vote for sheer stupidness followed by that utter fucktard who started cocogate.

It''ll soon be the end of season break / school holidays so I expect a fresh crop to appear soon

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Am mildly disappointed I have only for 1 vote so far[/quote]

But as you post on multiple accounts that''s got to be worth at least 3

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="Herman "]I think sweary, homophobic, racist bloke. Can''t remember his name as it changed every time he was banned.[/quote]Jeremy Clarkson ?[/quote]

Clarkson should be knighted for his stance against political correctness.  [/quote]If you say so. Personally I reckon he''s one of those things you see between a woman''s legs.

My face? But seriously, typical UK political correctness gone crazy with the Clarkson thing, if you watch you can clearly see and hear that he doesnt say it. Anyway, biggest Troll.....sure Waveney it must be you....closely followed by Wiz....but its all for fun...isnt it.....