Sign in to follow this  
jaemae2

Relegated tomorrow then

To stay up now we need 2 wins and nothing less with results going our way. Realistically we are gone but you have to hope I guess.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Yes, but mathmatically as of this point 2 wins would do it. It''s a far far fetched dream with no chance of happening esp. with Sunderland having 2 games in hand and at least 1 win likely.[/quote]

Maths doesn''t appear to be your strong subject.[/quote]

Are you slow? As everything stands of this moment, 2 wins would put us safe. I can''t tell what will happen with Sunderlands 2 games to come. AS OF NOW 2 WINS WOULD EQUAL SAFETY. That''s what he asked. You aren''t bright.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Yes, but mathmatically as of this point 2 wins would do it. It''s a far far fetched dream with no chance of happening esp. with Sunderland having 2 games in hand and at least 1 win likely.[/quote]

Are you slow? As everything stands of this moment, 2 wins would put us safe. I can''t tell what will happen with Sunderlands 2 games to come. AS OF NOW 2 WINS WOULD EQUAL SAFETY. That''s what he asked. You aren''t bright.[/quote]

Two wins wouldn''t equal safety. Go back to school dimwit.

How often do you need telling. We were relegated when we lost at home to WBA. It should have been obvious to everyone.

[quote user="ricardo"]How often do you need telling. We were relegated when we lost at home to WBA. It should have been obvious to everyone.[/quote]

I''m already aware of that. I''m just pointing out stupidity of people. I haven''t said we aren''t going to be relegated. It happens tomorrow, except for mathematically.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Are you slow? As everything stands of this moment, 2 wins would put us safe. I can''t tell what will happen with Sunderlands 2 games to come. AS OF NOW 2 WINS WOULD EQUAL SAFETY. That''s what he asked. You aren''t bright.[/quote]

Two wins wouldn''t equal safety. Go back to school dimwit.[/quote]

You really are very slow. 2 wins would put us 3 points ahead of Sunderland. I can''t predict what happens in Sunderlands games, the FACT stands 2 wins would put us 3 points ahead of Sunderland AS OF NOW. How that needed to be explained is amazing.

It should have been obvious to everyone that we were relegated after the January transfer window by sticking with a manager that should have been sacked but then failing to back him in the window.

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Two wins wouldn''t equal safety. Go back to school dimwit.[/quote]

You really are very slow. 2 wins would put us 3 points ahead of Sunderland. I can''t predict what happens in Sunderlands games, the FACT stands 2 wins would put us 3 points ahead of Sunderland AS OF NOW. How that needed to be explained is amazing.[/quote]

I see you have literacy and logical reasoning problems as well. You mean if you add 6 points to our total we would be ahead of Sunderland. That''s completely different to saying two wins equals safety. In any case it''s of no practical interest at all so why even mention it?

[quote user="JF"]It should have been obvious to everyone that we were relegated after the January transfer window by sticking with a manager that should have been sacked but then failing to back him in the window.[/quote]

i''ll mention WBA again as everyone is saying its between us and Sunderland?......Arsenal away tomorrow, Sunderland away in midweek......who''s their last game?.....and we can still catch Hull  too

[quote user="jaemae2"]Your mental struggles are hilarious. How''d you manage to turn a computer on?[/quote]

This from someone who doesn''t know how to use an inverted comma.

My name is Robert Brompton wrote the following post at 03/05/2014 5:01 PM:

We have to win tomorrow now. Not impossible. Highly unlikely but not imposible.

Of course the surrender monkeys are on here almost celebrating our desperate situation - barely able to name our players, talking about not attending the Arsenal game - weak willed and worryingly weak minded the lot.

I travel to Stamford Bridge anticipating a tough time but knowing that a win and safety both remain possibilities.

Robert Brompton

Well said Robert!

[quote user="ricardo"]How often do you need telling. We were relegated when we lost at home to WBA. It should have been obvious to everyone.[/quote]

So so true.

Shame we have to play Fulham AGAIN next season!

GJL their last game is Stoke so yes two wins could be enough for us to overtake them.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"][quote user="jaemae2"]Your mental struggles are hilarious. How''d you manage to turn a computer on?[/quote]

This from someone who doesn''t know how to use an inverted comma.[/quote]

How this stupid comes about, I''ll never know... I asked you a question, therefore the ''inverted comma''

Wow.