Sign in to follow this  
jaemae2

Relegated tomorrow then

If this Sunderland score holds. I wonder where Jenkins and the not bright delusional group are...

Maybe wait until we are down before giving the ''I told you so'' an airing[Y]

Two big differences, no Rooney for Man U, and Sunderland players can actually pass the freak''n ball...

... but with yellow tinted glasses on, we scored first also, but the ref gave a free kick against us, and then gave them a penalty; until then the two games were very similar.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Typical united didn''t play like this against us.[/quote]

Actually they did, and we were awful. Particularly Bennett and Turner.

Bennett? Didn''t play against Man U, do you mean Martin or Whittacker or Redmond?

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Even for a pessimistic b''stad like me this is jumping the gun somewhat![/quote]

Nah, I just know any defense with Michael Turner playing CB is going to concede 3 goals minimum to a team like Chelsea, so...

[quote user="Surfer"]Bennett? Didn''t play against Man U, do you mean Martin or Whittacker or Redmond?[/quote]

Yeah, I confused Russel Martin with Bennett just cuz I got jumbled.

Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.

[quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Yes, but mathmatically as of this point 2 wins would do it. It''s a far far fetched dream with no chance of happening esp. with Sunderland having 2 games in hand and at least 1 win likely.

The fans are the only loyal thing about our club and yet we are the ones who have to put up with bad luck, all the stigma of being little Norwich the joke of the football world, players who don''t give a damn, a board who make poor decisions and now relegation and pathetic scum fans!!

Of course I will be there next season but I wont be going to Arsenal next week I don''t want to see any of the players ever again!!

[quote user="Barclay Bear"]The fans are the only loyal thing about our club and yet we are the ones who have to put up with bad luck, all the stigma of being little Norwich the joke of the football world, players who don''t give a damn, a board who make poor decisions and now relegation and pathetic scum fans!!

Of course I will be there next season but I wont be going to Arsenal next week I don''t want to see any of the players ever again!![/quote]Hmmm, thats that then...

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]does the fact that Sunderland play WBA makes a difernc?....[/quote]

Nope, other than Sunderland are likely to pick up points from that. If we lose tomorrow we are relegated (13 goal difference) so, it''s just that mathematically it wouldn''t have happened.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Typical united didn''t play like this against us.[/quote]

They did but we didn''t play with Sunderland''s derire

We have to win tomorrow now. Not impossible. Highly unlikely but not imposible.

Of course the surrender monkeys are on here almost celebrating our desperate situation - barely able to name our players, talking about not attending the Arsenal game - weak willed and worryingly weak minded the lot.

I travel to Stamford Bridge anticipating a tough time but knowing that a win and safety both remain possibilities.

Robert Brompton

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]does the fact that Sunderland play WBA makes a difernc?....[/quote]

Nope, other than Sunderland are likely to pick up points from that. If we lose tomorrow we are relegated (13 goal difference) so, it''s just that mathematically it wouldn''t have happened.[/quote]

we could still catch WBA though?

[quote user="My name is Robert Brompton"]We have to win tomorrow now. Not impossible. Highly unlikely but not imposible.

Of course the surrender monkeys are on here almost celebrating our desperate situation - barely able to name our players, talking about not attending the Arsenal game - weak willed and worryingly weak minded the lot.

I travel to Stamford Bridge anticipating a tough time but knowing that a win and safety both remain possibilities.

Robert Brompton[/quote]

good on you, been there fed up with conceding 4 goals each time.

Win tomorrow and we still go down

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="JF"]Don''t think 2 wins would be enough now. It''s looking like we would have needed 39 or 40 points now.[/quote]

Yes, but mathmatically as of this point 2 wins would do it. It''s a far far fetched dream with no chance of happening esp. with Sunderland having 2 games in hand and at least 1 win likely.[/quote]

Maths doesn''t appear to be your strong subject.