Sign in to follow this  
Insidersknowledge

We. Will. Stay up.

If by somehow we manage to take the most unexpected 6 points in our history we won''t be staying up at the expense of Sunderland, West Brom maybe.

Chelsea still in the title race, can''t see them slipping up when their guests are as damn nice and polite as we are.  I''m looking forward to my seasonal dump on the Portman Road concourse already.

Good post insider.

It''s still possible, Fulham and Cardiff are now gone, any one of three to go with them.OTBC

[quote user="Jenkins"]Good post insider.

It''s still possible, Fulham and Cardiff are now gone, any one of three to go with them.OTBC[/quote]Totally deluded , a Hughton inner for sure .

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 03/05/2014 7:44 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

Good post insider. It''s still possible, Fulham and Cardiff are now gone, any one of three to go with them.OTBC

Totally deluded , a Hughton inner for sure .

Far from it, just a City fan!

Nope, sorry, the game is up I''m afraid.I''ll do my best to enjoy my day at the bridge tomorrow, but it really has a certain inevitability about it.

Oh and pre-empting the next post, shove your stupid "white flag" comment up your ar$e.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Pant wetter[/quote]You are clearly confused with your terminology, pant wetting is calling for the managers head after a handful of games in a seasonDo keep up.

Can I suggest Brienne, the next time you go for a name change (you must be about due one) that you go for "Bradawl"A boring tool.

[quote user="Jenkins"]You were that short fat chap were you not?[/quote]No.Why?

admire the OP''s passion and hopefulness but barring some kind of miracle or a huge slice of luck it''s not going to happen.such a shame.. but we go again in August and lets hope for a swift return

Jenkins, morty didn''t start "pants wetter", but he used it way beyond his own definition of "a handful of games". As the season regressed, the number of games to give CH increased until it was too late and no change would happen. Anyone wanting change inJanuary was a pants wetter, and by March it wasn''t happening. So he was wrong on pretty much every front regarding the demise and then he comes on here to hurl insults because he has no substance.

And you continue to prove my point that you actually only come here to talk about me.....

[quote user="Houston Canary"]This is the first time I''ve written about you in ages, so it proves your wrong. Again.[/quote]Well done, keep trying, you''ll break your odd addiction...