Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

Good luck tomorrow

To the amazing 3''000 fans who somehow managed to sell out our allocation, which is pretty spectacular considering how hopeless our situation is.

I really hope the players give you something to shout about. And if the worst does happen... just sing some funny songs about 1p5wich and try to have a fun day out!

You 3,000 fans are a credit to the club have a great day and as always you do the club proud.Something the board have not done for a year best of luck guys OTBC

I''ll do my best to enjoy it, but it does have a certain inevitability about it!

[quote user="Jacks Back"]To the amazing 3''000 fans who somehow managed to sell out our allocation, which is pretty spectacular considering how hopeless our situation is. I really hope the players give you something to shout about. And if the worst does happen... just sing some funny songs about 1p5wich and try to have a fun day out![/quote]

Huzzah!

Yeah, full-on respect to every single one of the travelling supporters. I confess I haven''t been to a single away game this season. As uninspiring and hapless our season has been, the one thing I can be proud of as a Norwich fan is the strength and quality of our away following who have watched awful game after awful game and still keep going, at great cost and travel time. Proper respect.