Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

The messiah

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Once again proves he is a genius. He keeps villa up while hapless has relegated us.

I bet you all wish that the Messiah was still in charge[/quote]I know, we would be safe if he was still here!B@rstard. [:@]

Houston Canary wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 1:07 AM:

Sacked or left wasn''t part of this discussion.

-----------------------------------------------

"i bet you all wish that the messiah was in charge"

This whole thing of ''wish he was back in charge'' is irrelevant Houston. I''m saying move on, he left by himself so he doesn''t want to be here, whereas if he was sacked against his will then there would be a sense of wrong doing on our part. Do we all wish Lambert had stayed? - yes, but he didn''t so why waste your life by making a hundred threads about the same thing. I guess i''m replying to it so it doesn''t make me any better.

Don''t confuse the murican by asking him about actual football stuff[Y]

[quote user="mrs miggins"]everyone has an opinion morty...just some have wrong ones[/quote][Y]And some have ones that make me think that a question on their lips is "I wonder what that window tastes like?"

Fair enough, Miggins. Thanks for clarifying.

I have no hope Lambert would even want to come back, so I fully agree the topic is pointless in that respect.

I don''t know I''d want him back. Once he left, whatever magic spell he had working with us was broken and it''s not coming back. Too much water under the bridge.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Once again proves he is a genius. He keeps villa up while hapless has relegated us.

I bet you all wish that the Messiah was still in charge[/quote]

Your man love for him is unwavering!