I''m sure the sales of chest waxing kits will increase massively in the Swansea area from about July, that''s your best bet I''d imagine.

He did get his knees horribly dirty at Southampton so you really shouldn''t expect to see him again in the Yellow.

I don''t think he''s in the right mental state at the minute. A number of factors have really limited his playing time and I think introducing him into a relegation struggle would''ve been too much for him at the minute. One of the first things a new manager will have to do is either re-motivate him and get his confidence levels up or, if necessary, sell him.

[quote user="skippdogg"]thought he was out of contract in the summer.[/quote]
Club has option for a 1 year extension. 
From July 2011:
''The 23-year-old has agreed a three-year deal at Carrow Road, with the option of a further 12 months.''
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/14053213

For sometime I think he looks like a player who is scared to go at it 100 percent. I can''t help but feel that terrible injury he had a Huddersfield is niggling away constantly in the background. Of course his attitude may be bad or his head turned I guess we''ll find out in the summer if he moves on and passes a medical easily.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Club has option for a 1 year extension. [/quote]Which they probably won''t exercise, and quite rightly so.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Club has option for a 1 year extension. [/quote]Which they probably won''t exercise, and quite rightly so.[/quote]I think they probably will so they get a fee for him .

Nothing has changed with the current new manager.

Are we presuming that because Adams was already at the club he was aware of some underlying issue that a complete outsider would be unaware of? You''d think word of mouth would prevent it, I''d guess he''s finished here.

As an aside he always looks reasonably happy shopping in Phillip Browne, but when you''re getting paid thousands a week for doing **** all, why wouldn''t you?

Pilkington hasn''t looked himself because he''s spent the majority of the last 24 months on and off injured. On his day he''s our best left sided player by miles. Contributed with many goals and assists over the past seasons but injuries seem to have destroyed him from making a major impact.

I hope we keep hold of him and hope he gets fit in the off season. Can see us losing snodgrass

Want to se him back in the team, but not with his attitude he showed earlier in the season with the long beard and seemed pissed of after he came on as a substitute. What is really his problem?

He was very good the first and partly the second season, but has now faded into the background.

Has the potential to be a good player, but his attitude destroys his career. And injurys?

Think he will leave in the summer, way to inuryprone it seems.

[quote user="morty"]Lets not be hasty here, it was a pretty great beard.[/quote]If beards are your thing Morty, Lollards Pit is the place for you. That bird with the beard who asked me for a fag would have suited you nicely. [:$]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Lets not be hasty here, it was a pretty great beard.[/quote]If beards are your thing Morty, Lollards Pit is the place for you. That bird with the beard who asked me for a fag would have suited you nicely. [:$][/quote]Lol, I am actually the only one of our crowd who hasn''t been there.And I''m happy for it to stay that way[;)]

Sincerely hope that Pilks problem, whatever it is, clears up and he fulfills his potential. Man U obviously saw something when he was a kid, we''ve seen flashes of a very good footballer, i hope he stays , gets match fit and shows everyone what he can do.

Loallards Pit, is it good for Trout fishing???

Going with the Redmond thread....i think he''s been disappointing, esp when played on the left. Traditional wingers, moving over now and again is a good tactic, constantly playing that way is predictable and easily countered .

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]On his day our best winger. Even on a bad day he''s absolutely miles ahead of Nathan Redmond.[/quote]I don''t entirely disagree with this, unfortunately when was the last time he had his day?In defence of Redmond he has been totally overused this season, mainly because of Pilkingtons injury / head issues.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]On his day our best winger. Even on a bad day he''s absolutely miles ahead of Nathan Redmond.[/quote]And that''s not saying a lot.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]Lets not be hasty here, it was a pretty great beard.[/quote]If beards are your thing Morty, Lollards Pit is the place for you. That bird with the beard who asked me for a fag would have suited you nicely. [:$][/quote]Lol, I am actually the only one of our crowd who hasn''t been there.And I''m happy for it to stay that way[;)][/quote]I blame Tilly for taking us all there, no wonder he finished up in hospital after frequenting such establishments. [:S]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I was only attempting to get you to embrace diversity Lapp. [;)][/quote]Was that his name? [:''(]

[quote user="morty"]I am soooo glad I went home early that evening![/quote] You knew didn''t you Morty, you''ve been before! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]I am soooo glad I went home early that evening![/quote] You knew didn''t you Morty, you''ve been before! [:D][/quote]Despite the fact its actually closer to my house than the Nelson, no.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="morty"]I am soooo glad I went home early that evening![/quote] You knew didn''t you Morty, you''ve been before! [:D][/quote]Despite the fact its actually closer to my house than the Nelson, no.[/quote]

But surely you only moved there after you heard all about it...

[;)]

So according to the BBC, he''s injured again."Midfielder Anthony Pilkington is unlikely to play after being unable to train all week with a hip injury"Typical