Sign in to follow this  
St Georgey

Has McNugget got the gun loaded?

So.....McNally can say that we axed Hughton to give us a chance of staying up etc etc, but in reality he, and the board, left Adams with no chance. With the remaining fixtures we were relegated with either Hughton or Adams in charge.

With a more experienced interim, or even permanent manager however....... who knows.

But the right recruitment in January would have kept us in this league, I believe.

My obvious point is that it''s very clear that McNally and the board left any decision until far too late.

He also, in my opinion, made himself look very stupid with this relegation worse than death stuff. Not to mention the best fans in the world.

He''s gone down in my estimation. Undoubedtly the key pratagonist, bar Hughton, in our relegation.

Clearly a savvy businessmen, but regardless he''s made himself look stupid this season.

What is the future now for him do you think? Will he escape from this unscathed? Spouting more condescending nonsense?

not really, he said it would be worse than death, slightly retarded dumb comment from a clubs chief executive which deserves ribbing

and you maybe need to get a sense of humour and not take everything quite so seriously

You don''t deserve a club like Norwich city stan. You got so bitter and twisted I''d chuck you in with the binners now.

Congratulations, you are a prisoner of hatred of this football club.

back on topic....

McNally has taken some flack this season and also come out with some almost Chase like pearls of "wisdom" which have come back and bitten him on the ar*e...

David McNally isn''t stupid... he knows if the club get it wrong again its going to be a monumental amount of Crap slung at him from the fans...

to be honest i expect silence,, not because the club are embarrassed but because due dilligence is being done on our next manager...

Failure is not an option for McNally... if he gets it wrong again we''ll be seeing him in the dole queue

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]back on topic.... McNally has taken some flack this season and also come out with some almost Chase like pearls of "wisdom" which have come back and bitten him on the ar*e... David McNally isn''t stupid... he knows if the club get it wrong again its going to be a monumental amount of Crap slung at him from the fans... to be honest i expect silence,, not because the club are embarrassed but because due dilligence is being done on our next manager... Failure is not an option for McNally... if he gets it wrong again we''ll be seeing him in the dole queue[/quote]

McNally wont ever be in any "dole queue" . Plenty of clubs would take him.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]back on topic.... McNally has taken some flack this season and also come out with some almost Chase like pearls of "wisdom" which have come back and bitten him on the ar*e... David McNally isn''t stupid... he knows if the club get it wrong again its going to be a monumental amount of Crap slung at him from the fans... to be honest i expect silence,, not because the club are embarrassed but because due dilligence is being done on our next manager... Failure is not an option for McNally... if he gets it wrong again we''ll be seeing him in the dole queue[/quote]

[/quote]

and (Celtic and Fulham) have parted company with him....

capability issues?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote] and (Celtic and Fulham) have parted company with him.... capability issues?[/quote]

Possibly. I also think he certainly has a hard nosed reputation which is great when things go well, less so when you get relegated. I think he can make enemies as well as friends quite quickly. In my limited dealings with him (very limited) he seems to believe that the world of football is transient, (hard to argue with) and chases the coin when he can.  I think the position of CEO''s in Football is almost as insecure as Managers! McN knows that , and if he really has been unable to push his opinions through this year re CH , then there is a very good chance he will leave.

I spoke to him once about Tony Fernandez, and everything he said at the time turned out to be the case. I think he is pretty shrewed.  

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote] and (Celtic and Fulham) have parted company with him.... capability issues?[/quote]

Possibly. I also think he certainly has a hard nosed reputation which is great when things go well, less so when you get relegated. I think he can make enemies as well as friends quite quickly. In my limited dealings with him (very limited) he seems to believe that the world of football is transient, (hard to argue with) and chases the coin when he can.  I think the position of CEO''s in Football is almost as insecure as Managers! McN knows that , and if he really has been unable to push his opinions through this year re CH , then there is a very good chance he will leave.

I spoke to him once about Tony Fernandez, and everything he said at the time turned out to be the case. I think he is pretty shrewed.  

[/quote]

interesting stuff...

although to to be fair, the bloke on the street could have told you what was going to happen at QPR with Fernandez... didn''t take a hard nosed exec to spot that one!!

Wow there are some slow and forgetful people on here. Just try and remember back to how our finances were before McNally arrived.

Pretty sure he''s done a marvellous job here just as he did with his two previous clubs!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the 2 previous clubs that got rid of him you mean???[/quote]

We got rid of Huckerby and Holt... Does that mean they were rubbish?

holt.. Yes!!! form at villa and Wigan prove we got it 100% right!

Huckerby we could have got one more season out of.. but his hip was pretty much shot (he mentions this in his book) and it was because Roeder was a t!t...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]holt.. Yes!!! form at villa and Wigan prove we got it 100% right!

Huckerby we could have got one more season out of.. but his hip was pretty much shot (he mentions this in his book) and it was because Roeder was a t!t...[/quote]

Totally missed Gingers point!