Sign in to follow this  
Gruffnuts

Team vs Chelsea

Think I''d go with Tettey, Howson and Fer. If Yobo is fit, I''d play him with Turner. I''d like to see Hoolahan on the bench with the option to bring him on and possibly Becchio. I''m not at all sure who I''d pick up front. I''m glad I don''t have to make that decision.

Surely the team must include the players who are prepared to bust a gut and give everything for the cause, and that has to include Snodgrass and Johnson. As for Hoolahan, I genuinely cannot understand why anybody would want him anywhere near the bench let alone the starting eleven after his total disrespect towards our club.......he should be training with the kids as far as I am concerned regardless of his previous glories. I too am glad I dont have to make the decision, it is really difficult and Neil Adams must be losing some sleep over team selections. 

If we played those who were really committed we could play a 5 a side.

ruddy martin bennett bassong garrido          fer howson johnson redmond                             olsson                      hooper

I would play no strikers and go something like

Ruddy

Martin Bennett Turner Olsson

Tettey Johnson

Redmond Howson Fer Snodgrass

It''s a must-win, so...                                  RuddyWhittaker  Yobo  Turner  Olsson                   Tettey  FerSnodgrass     Howson      E Bennett                      Elmander 

Sh*t, no, that team has no chance.What about                                  RuddyWhittaker  Yobo  Turner  Olsson                   Tettey  Fer                   Snodgrass                   RvW    Elmander     Hooper

Yeah, that''ll do.  Then when we go 1-0 up it''s                    Ruddy      Whittaker Yobo  Turner  OlssonSnodgrass Tettey  Johnson Fer  Elmander     

RvW

For what it''s worth...

Ruddy

Whittaker Yobo/Martin Turner Olsson

Fer Tettey Howson

Snodgrass Hooper E.Bennett

If we are still in with a chance at half time, RVW and Elmander on for Snodgrass and Bennett. Why not play 3 strikers at this point of the season? Could even try Hoolahan in place of Fer, with Howson and Tettey sitting deeper.

Shuffle them any way you like                                     Deckchair      Deckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair  DeckchairDeckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair Deckchair                                     Deckchair

[quote user="Molly Windley"]                 Shuffle them any way you like                                     Deckchair      Deckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair  DeckchairDeckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair  Deckchair Deckchair                                     Deckchair

[/quote]Ah, a Titanic struggle.  But cometh the hour, cometh the men....Pink Un Posters "Why Isn''t XYZ Playing?" Sacrificial XI                              RuddyWhittaker       Turner   R Bennett   Olsson                               FoxJ Murphy          Fer          Hoolahan    E Bennett                     Loza              Becchio

In your face, John Terry.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Will they notice the 12 th man?[/quote]Doubt it, I didn''t.  Still, drop Fer, he''s a lazy one footed Dutch show pony who thinks he''s bigger than Jesus Christ.