Sign in to follow this  
gangmower

THANKS HAPPY CLAPPERS

So we are as good as down.where are the happy clappers who abused me and others when we said get rid of the manager at christmas.very quite. will they be at brentford and bournmouth next season.lets get a decent manager and stop keep going for old players.adams would be a good number 2.more games next season real supporters

I agree, we are far to placid as fans all turning on each other during our pathetic displays on the pitch rather than actually doing somthing ala Newcastle. Instead we wait untill we have no chance any way.

newcastle protesting for being in the top half of the league... really??!!! do they think they are Real Madrid???

perhaps they would like to swap....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]newcastle protesting for being in the top half of the league... really??!!! do they think they are Real Madrid???

perhaps they would like to swap....[/quote]I imagine they protested because the whole club just gave up once safety was all but assured at the turn of the year. Bottom of the league form since then and have failed to score in 12 of the 18 games.

[quote user="morty"]Are you at the game today?[/quote]

Er?  you were one of the worse offenders morty.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Are you at the game today?[/quote]

Er?  you were one of the worse offenders morty.

[/quote]
Some preople deserve abuse, some even court it for attention, eh Wiz?
[:)]

[quote user="gangmower"]So we are as good as down.where are the happy clappers who abused me and others when we said get rid of the manager at christmas.very quite. will they be at brentford and bournmouth next season.lets get a decent manager and stop keep going for old players.adams would be a good number 2.more games next season real supporters[/quote]

i bet the only photo''s in your house are of you.

[quote user="gangmower"]So we are as good as down.where are the happy clappers who abused me and others when we said get rid of the manager at christmas.very quite. will they be at brentford and bournmouth next season.lets get a decent manager and stop keep going for old players.adams would be a good number 2.more games next season real supporters[/quote]

Lovely, another "look at me" thread from someone who pretends that they know more than others, are better than others etc. Turns out the only flag they wave is white and the only support they show is from behind a keyboard. I''ll be at Chelsea, and at pretty much any game we play next season, whichever league we are in.

Forums are for opinions and I respect the right to hold an opinion that I might disagree with but this sort of thread leads on an issue that profers no real opinion and it is just an excuse to slate other supporters using anonymity as a shield.

In the second part of your post you do offer an opinion but sadly it is lacking in factual substance. One of our most successful managers of all time was an ex-player and we have actually not had many ex-players be peranent managers so quite why you would say "stop keep going for old players" is not at all clear.

Robert Brompton

[quote user="gangmower"]So we are as good as down.where are the happy clappers who abused me and others when we said get rid of the manager at christmas.very quite. will they be at brentford and bournmouth next season.[/quote]Dry your eyes, mate.Oh, and be proud for your loyal support.

well that completes the clean sweep; players, coaches, managers CEO and owners, now its the fans fault...

so how helpful was pointing fingers at each other? or claiming told you so?

It is no good using the word fault anymore this season. It has happened. There are reasons why it happened and if truth be told we all know what they are.

We never used to have real or plastic supporters. We used to have Moaners, most of whom were in the River End and Singers who were mostly in the Barclay end. And apart from the odd chant of "sing up the River End" there wasn''t too much dissention in the ranks toward each other at least.

While we have never been more tolerant in aspects of life, we have become grossly intolerant toward each other because of football and NCFC in particular.