Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

Score Predictions - Chelsea vs City

What do you old boys reckon then?I''ll be optimistic and say a Desmond, 2-2 draw is the best I can see.  Still, keeps us breathing and all that.

Depends on who scores first... either 4-0

or 0-1, if we can get to half time and score in the second...

1st goal is going to be vital in my opinion. Concede first and I can''t see Mourinho''s Chelsea team being unable to nullify our majestic offensive capabilities.

Heart says 1-2

Head says 2-0

Well the Arsenal boys on the train down wished us luck - and one hoped we''d win our last game due to a ''soft spot'' for Norwich following a UEA connection. An academic argument I suspect, however, my prediction is 4-0.

Nothing short of a win will do and Adams will realise this. He will set up the team accordingly.

We could therefore get a hammering by being too offensive ..... but you never know.

I am quite looking forward to this game. To a certain extent the pressure will be off the team and they may surprise us with an expansive performance, although we will unlikely be surprised by the result.

Sadly, difficult to see us winning - we lack the striking power of Sunderland and most teams, and I doubt if Adams or anyone else can change this in two or three weeks of training.

Difficult also to see us keeping a clean sheet.

So the best I can see is a 1-1- draw, and the worst 3-0 or 4-0 to Chelsea, depending on how many of our players turn up.

Well we normally get mullered 4-0 at their place - only 3-1 last time though - so for tradition I''ll go for another 4-0.For once we really do need to go for the win which will leave us wide open and I really can''t see us holding them.

Another thriller like the Liverpool game. Same score though 3-2 to Chelsea. We will go down fighting

[quote user="canarycop"]Another thriller like the Liverpool game. Same score though 3-2 to Chelsea. We will go down fighting[/quote]

What makes you think that?