[quote user="A Load of Squit"]If being belittled and irked upsets you so much then you should''nt be posting on a public forum.

[/quote]How do you work that one out, ALOS ? The vast majority of posters on here are reasonable people, who debate well, give opinions, and don''t resort to belittling and insults. But there are one or two for who it is their default position.So , lets get this straight, are you suggesting that because I find these few people irritating, I should absent myself from this and other public forums?Just think about things before you post ''advice''  like that.

Lol. So many choices but if I had to choose would have to be Cookie Dough.

good choice JF, Ben and Jerry''s Cookie Dough is great because it has those little bits of chocolate chips in it mmm

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="A Load of Squit"]If being belittled and irked upsets you so much then you should''nt be posting on a public forum.

[/quote]How do you work that one out, ALOS ? The vast majority of posters on here are reasonable people, who debate well, give opinions, and don''t resort to belittling and insults. But there are one or two for who it is their default position.So , lets get this straight, are you suggesting that because I find these few people irritating, I should absent myself from this and other public forums?Just think about things before you post ''advice''  like that.[/quote]You can post what you like, just stop getting so upset about things, if you know who these people are then don''t engage with them stick with the what you consider the reasonable people.

stewfil, I don''t need to cool down. My words at Lake and about Mork may come across as angry but I am laughing as I write them. Not that I don''t mean them, mind you.

Reggie has it nailed on regarding the ridiculous predictions for safety which even if they were accurate and we survived doesn''t dismiss how bad this season was especially when almost everyone had us finishing mid table before it started.

The shocking and depressing truth was soon evident and the "give him 6 games" crew kept extending their time yo give him as we continued to disappoint.

He looked like he knee the jig was up as he crossed the field at ManC so must have been stunned when he wasn''t called in to be given his pink slip.

No way do I think this forum has any impact on how the club is handled by the board. So I''m not naive (unless they do, in which case I''d be very wrong).