Sign in to follow this  
DannyNCFC7

Next season?

Tonking Ipswich, but first I''m looking forward to a win at Chelsea, followed by win against Arsenal...

Looking forward to midweek evening matches again.

Also I won''t miss those bloody Sunday lunchtime games.

Blackpool away but please not a midweek game, a proper old jolly up to the seaside.

Oh yes, not having to listen to Danny Mills and the other bunch of ----- on MOTD talking about our team.

Getting rid of the bell-end plastic fans that seem to have swelled our numbers in the last 3 seasons.

[quote user="72season"]More wins and promotion[/quote]

Wigan

Reading

QPR

Bolton

Blackburn

Wolves

Have all been relegated since we were promoted. Maybe Wigan or QPR will win the play-offs. If that''s the case then the number of teams that bounced back will equal the number that went on to be relegated again.

I would say it''s easier to win the next 2 games than get promoted next season.

[quote user="Jenkins"]Why do you think things will be better next season?[/quote]Is that negativity?You raising the white flag already?

I just hope the board make a decent managerial choice, who is able to fashion a decent side out of the inevitable turmoil the summer will bring.

Then he needs to somehow eradicate the negativity that is rife in the club and find the winning formula again.

Most posters seem to think we are complete SH1TE yet are optimistic about next season, it''s a all a bit strange!

morty wrote the following post at 03/05/2014 8:23 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

Why do you think things will be better next season?

Is that negativity?

You raising the white flag already?

It''s a question, look at the end of the sentence, do you wish to answer it??????

Is that how you get 20k posts by making repeated snide comments to every post you can.

You sad little man.

I await your response.

[quote user="pete"]Is that how you get 20k posts by making repeated snide comments to every post you can.

You sad little man.

I await your response.[/quote]Bless.You want to goad me into insulting you, just so you can moan about it?But I''ll humour you. 20,000 posts, lets break that down. I have been posting here for 3,882 days, which breaks down to 5.21 posts per day.Which I really don''t think is too excessive.[:)]

[quote user="pete"]Such predictability[/quote]Thats a very long word, did you get a grown up to help you with it?

It''s sad to reflect that too many posters use this board as a vehicle to throw insults at people after a night on the beer!