Sign in to follow this  
Dubai Mark

Todays team

[quote user="iron_stan"]pleased to see olsson playing further upbutwe aint going to score sheeeeeeeet with elmander up top[/quote]

More of a chance of scoring than with Hooper or RvW there.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]What a pathetic cheap comment Jenkins.....I was referring to forward players rather than a full back who can also play further up the field, why are some on here continually looking to pick holes in what others say and judging them......as it happens I am writing this on my ipad from Stamford Bridge.......shows what you know doesnt it.  [/quote]

The guy has proven himself to be a simpleton of the highest order, don''t allow him to bother you.

[quote]3 central defenders and Whittaker and Olsson as wing backs i reckon.[/quote]

Definitely looks that way. Going to be far too defensive to get much but counter attacks

lake district canary wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 3:32 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

Been working on corners all week Yellow. Chelsea ain''t to good at defending them.

And how are we going to get corners?

Best start waving your white flag then.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

[quote user="Jenkins"]Cant even spell his name right! Idiot!

Shocking[/quote]

Absolutely.

[quote user="Jenkins"]lake district canary wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 3:32 PM:

Jenkins wrote:

Been working on corners all week Yellow. Chelsea ain''t to good at defending them.

And how are we going to get corners?

Best start waving your white flag then.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/quote]

Happy clap, happy clap, yaaaay Norwich!

OTBC!

Jenkins - Been working on corners all week Yellow. Chelsea ain''t to good at defending them.

LDC - And how are we going to get corners?

Jenkins - Best start waving your white flag then.

LDC - Its a fair question - especially as it was you who mentioned corners.  A defensive looking line up with little pace up front means we could spend a lot of time in our own half.    Oh - and Ollson has guts and determination, not great pace.  

[quote user="lake district canary"]Jenkins - Been working on corners all week Yellow. Chelsea ain''t to good at defending them.

LDC - And how are we going to get corners?

Jenkins - Best start waving your white flag then.

LDC - Its a fair question - especially as it was you who mentioned corners.  A defensive looking line up with little pace up front means we could spend a lot of time in our own half.    Oh - and Ollson has guts and determination, not great pace.  

[/quote]

He may be severely mentally challenged. Why are you trying to have discourse with him?

Jenkins wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 3:50 PM:

So are we going to get a point?

Anything less than all 3 and we are down.

I would think that Adams'' intent is to stay in the game as long as possible. If, and it''s a big ''if'', Norwich manage to do so, he''ll no doubt bring on some pace, and dare I say, '' goalscorers'' , for the last half hour or so.

unique wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 3:55 PM:

I would think that Adams'' intent is to stay in the game as long as possible. If, and it''s a big ''if'', Norwich manage to do so, he''ll no doubt bring on some pace, and dare I say, '' goalscorers'' , for the last half hour or so.

That''s the plan, not much else he could do

You have to score one goal to win a game. Adams needs to gamble soon because we have to win today to have any chance of staying up! Redmond on with 20mins to go, but whilst he''s got pace he has shown all season he can''t hit a barn door. We need a threat in Hooper and RVW late on.You have nothing to lose!