Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Chelsea Vs Norwich - Match Thread

I can sort of see the logic of sticking Redmond upfront. We''re sitting so deep that there''s alot of space to attack. Stick your fastest guy up-front and just play the ball over the top at every opportunity. 

See, I don''t get the idea of all this complex passing play when we have Redmond upfront. Chelsea are pushing forward and playing a very high line. Just play it over their line into the space behind to use the pace.

Robert Barnes wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 5:29 PM:

Oh my we can do this

Let''s keep it going Robert, OTBC

If we are going to try and pinch this with speed on the break - we may as well lob on Benno too. Snoddy''s legs have gone I think so what the hell, why not?!

I wish Johnson and Tettey weren''t so clumsy. So many times we end up ruining a promising looking move and have to pass all the way back to Ruddy.

And like just there, with 3 city players in the box johnson completely misses all of them and leaves them stranded upfield.

It''s the way it is for teams like us though - we can''t afford the complete player in any position,

Great result under normal circumstances but that won''t be enough I''m afraid

Well, at least we''ve ruined Chelsea''s title challenge. And we''ve made John Terry''s face look like that - small, but great victories!

Finally Neil got it absolutely right today, well done neil, well done the players. Our job today was still to remain in the league. Good job today, we didn''t lose, now its up to Sunderland

Why did we not have a striker on the pitch?

We had to win, we had 2 strikers on the bench, none on the pitch. Earlier in the season this would have been a great result. Now it''s not enough.

Considering my reaction when saw the line up, a pretty good point. Now just Arsenal to dispose of...

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Who have Sunderland got to play ? And who have they just beaten?[/quote]Those are great questions Character Forming.... can you share the lottery picks?They play West Brom who will be looking to avoid the relegation fight and then Swansea, who have nothing to play for but pride. Either way, we don''t know the final scores yet. Go ahead and opt out if you wish...but there''s still hope.

My biggest concern is that if West Brom and Sunderland both play for a draw, then it''s over.

Will westbrom do us a favour now against sunderland cause they are now virtually safe on goal diff we need them to win we can beat arsenal