Sign in to follow this  

TBF, for all we know he''s being sarcastic and poking fun at the people who crticised Norwich for sacking their experienced manager with an inexperienced youth team coach. 
Or he could be a bit of a t*t, who knows?

jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas 8 mins

If we have to be in The top position, we have The beat The best team, no good enough fer moreno

I''ll say what I said to him. I''m surprised he doesn''t run quicker given that he doesn''t have any brains weighing him down.

Embarrassing. We''ve been paying his hefty wages for 5 months whilst he''s spent 90% of his time sitting on the sidelines injured, and this is all he can come out with? Best Adams tells him he''s not welcome at training this week.

Cancel the terms of his loan immediately, the team doesn''t need that around whatever happens. Stupid and incredibly unprofessional, why has he even bothered?

[quote user="Monty13"]jonas gutierrez ‏@elgalgojonas 8 mins If we have to be in The top position, we have The beat The best team, no good enough fer moreno[/quote]

[:|]

That''s as clear as mud. Suggest we don''t slaughter the guy before we have some idea of what he is actually talking about? The mention of Moreno (sic) might mean it''s not a moan about Adams. Becchio seems to get the joke though . Whatever it is.

[quote user="im spartacus"]run them out of norfolk or better still put them both in a whicker man, set fire to them and roll them accross the pitch at half time on the last home game [:D][/quote]

It''ll be the first time we''ve all seen entertainment all season on the pitch.

From a check of the www today it looked to me as if the City team may or may not have been known to a number of people outside NCFC perhaps a day before kick off.

Tim

I wonder what the response to this would have been had Houghton still been boss.

The rumours of squad disharmony were rife and were often cited as a reason for strange selections, player omissions and an alleged lack of "togetherness".

We now have as clear a demonstration that all is not well behind the scenes as we''ve ever had and it seems that there is little support for the player.

Compare this to the fall-out in the transfer window with Hoolahan where people were willing to forgive his disrespectful quote about the club, the non-celebration of his goal at Villa etc.

I appreciate that Wes has a far more distinguished history with the club than Jonas but is that really all it comes down to?

It seems that it''s less of a worry under Adams and that the player should be hung out to dry whereas I seem to remember that almost the opposite was true under Hughton.

I think both examples are worrying and this apparent discontent might go some way as to explaining why the 18 chosen on a matchday are so different match-to-match.

Did Hughton have some bad eggs in the basket? Does the omission of Wes from 3 of the 4 matchday squads since Hoghton was sacked indicate that he is one of them?

Did we call it wrong with Wes in January?

Just strikes me as odd.