Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jenkins

A point on Sunday and we're out of bottom 3

So dispite all the Scum inspired doom and gloom on here, ably assisted by a few of our own white flag wavers, a point on Sunday will see us out of the bottom three.

Fulham, Sunderland and Cardiff all have tough away fixtures from which they will get nothing, we will know going into the game on Sunday exactly what is required.

So all you white flaggers and panty wetters, cut all this doom and gloom and get behind the lads.

We can do this!

Delusion 1000. I can only imagine Jenkins hasn''t followed Norwich for many years or he''d know how it goes by now. We will get hammered, no if''s, but''s, or maybe''s. Sunderland will get a result at Man Utd. They are bang average and were there for the taking last week, the fact we lost 4-0 to that side shows how truly woeful we are.

I think this place would be better if users weren''t allowed multiple accounts just to stir up a 5hitstorm every other post...Who did you used to be Jenkins?

[quote user="Carra Rud"]I think this place would be better if users weren''t allowed multiple accounts just to stir up a 5hitstorm every other post...Who did you used to be Jenkins?[/quote]Brienne.

Carra Rud wrote the following post at 02/05/2014 6:08 PM:

I think this place would be better if users weren''t allowed multiple accounts just to stir up a 5hitstorm every other post...

Who did you used to be Jenkins?

Would you like to explain how getting behind our team is stirring up the SH1T now Carra?.

What an amazing post to see on a Norwich forum.

Irony at its very best.

Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . . wrote the following post at 02/05/2014 5:58 PM:

Delusion 1000. I can only imagine Jenkins hasn''t followed Norwich for many years or he''d know how it goes by now. We will get hammered, no if''s, but''s, or maybe''s. Sunderland willget a result at Man Utd. They are bang average and were there for the taking last week, the fact we lost 4-0 to that side shows how truly woeful we are.

White flag for Cottee

It saddens me to see so many spineless NCFC supporters. It saddens me even more to see them joining in with the Summers on here to put us down.

What say you Herman?

I don''t think stranger things have ever happened to be honest.

Chelsea would beat us with their second 11.

We might nick something from Arsenal but it will all be over by then.

Not a white flag, just reality. Anyway, I'', looking forward to a promotion campaign and a double over the sh1te again.

[quote user="Jenkins"]It saddens me to see so many spineless NCFC supporters. It saddens me even more to see them joining in with the Summers on here to put us down. What say you Herman?[/quote]

Being realistic sadly. The club took a big gamble and it doesn''t look likely to work. The Man U game was the final, final straw in a long, poor season, and I can''t see us getting anything at Chelsea.

Sadly, Jenkins, the game is up.

Are Sunderland going to get more points home against Brom and Swansea than we are away at Chelsea and home to Arsenal? Yes, they almost certainly will. And right now I don''t even see us getting any remaining points.

Sunderland could even get a point against a depleted United.

Even if we''re in our hands I wouldn''t be confident.

If we were to take a point at Chelsea, and Villa were to lose at home to Hull - now that would make it interesting.

A win at home to Arsenal could save us.

If they lose to Hull then I see Villa as being the only team we can haul into the fight. Sunderland''s games at home are far too easy for them not to get any points. I think they''ll win both.

But let''s face it, being realistic, we are going to lose at Chelsea and probably lose at home to Arsenal too.

Whether the management decisions, players'' performance, or board indecision, we don''t deserve to be in the top flight.

This Jenkins fellow - never goes to games, sits squinting at a laptop with his giant plastic yellow and green flag draped round his shoulders. Won''t accept we''re deservedly going down because relegation means the end to his precious free streams and with it his only tenuous link to the club he "supports".

So, Jenkins [a Taff, not a proud Norfolk man], you keep your white flags and spineless jibes going until the bitter end, next Sunday, and then we''ll never hear from you again.

Bye.

You have to hand it to old Jenks. He''s spied his opportunity and taken it with both hands, in a way that, had RvW done similarly, we''d not be in the predicament we truly are .Once the, up till now, uber positives like Lakey, KTF and Morty had finally  recognised the writing on the wall, there emerged a gap in the market for a mindless super optimist on this message board, and Jenkins has been quick to fill it.Good on him.

So Barnaby, will that be a large pad or a medium for you. I suspect very large!

What the fu ck is all this "deservedly going down" nonsence, if we do go down we will deserve to, but there are two games left.

I don''t expect you to support the lads, I expect you to be slagging them off and booing, just keep the trap shut till after the final game there''s a good lad!

I suspect you are the one most likely to dissapear when we stay up!!