Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Why have RVW and Hooper never been played together?

They''ve probably been our 2 worst players this season. Why would you play them together?

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Hooper hasn''t been THAT bad imo, thats not saying he''s been good btw[/quote]

How many have been worse though?

I would say him and RVW have been our weakest/worst players all season.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]whittaker, RVW Elmander, pilkington, Hoolahan, Bassong ?[/quote]

Bassong has been better. So has Whittaker. They''ve both taken some very unfair criticism. Both far more worth their places than Hooper.

Pilkington has been injured and uninvolved. Hoolahan''s involvement has been sporadic.

Elmander hasn''t scored goals but I think it''s pretty obvious he''s a better footballer than both RVW and Hooper.

Like I said, Hooper and RVW have been our worst players this season and I think it''s pretty obvious neither of them particularly care about Norwich anymore (if they ever have).

It''s about opinion though. For example our top scorer is Hooper, next is Snodgrass. I take the point about bassong, but not Whittaker, he''s a liability. Without Hoopers goals we would be dead and buried. Elmander, although did a good job today, has been average without scoring, Hooper has been average but scoring a few. I respect you opinion, but thats what it is, an opinion.

It''s kind of like dividing by zero. Do it too often and this happens.......

[URL=http://s589.photobucket.com/user/dmacca666/media/Space_Planet_Explosion_010521_29.jpg.html][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/dmacca666/Space_Planet_Explosion_010521_29.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Do you really want that on your conscience? Just think about that for a while..........

Here we go again ....................

Every striker that Hughton brought in to us has had his game ruined.

All scored goals before they came to us.

In total Hughton brought in six strikers, together they scored eight goals for him.

Even Grant Holt, with a season''s experience of the Premiership, saw his goal tally halved under Hughton.

Players do not become poor players overnight.

The system employed by our former manager gave strikers little or no chance of success.

Judge RvW and Hooper under the guidance of a new manager. To do it now could be a costly mistake.

I do believe if we had a manager who played a 9 0 1 formation there would be people on here complaining about the striker not playing well and not scoring.