Sign in to follow this  
Kingston Yellow

Such a shame Adams wasn't given the job with 12 games to go.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]OldRobert wrote the following post at 04/05/2014 6:45 PM:

Worry ye not Mrs Miggins, not everyone is saying Adams is the right man for the job. I for one think he would be totally the wrong man for the job, I want to see experience, not a Youth Team Coach cutting his teeth on first team management. His first point today, but even that imo was using naive tactics when we needed to win the game, he still wouldn''t have a go in the last 15 minutes, by playing 2 up front, even though we had reached that stage of the game without conceding. Showed his inexperience.

--------------------------------------------------------

Best Brienne doesn''t see this. He''ll slate you for being a hughton lover, despite not mentioning the bu99er[/quote]Then he would have known nothing about me, as those who do, know I have been in the ''Hughton Out'' camp since before Christmas so he would come somewhat unstuck there.  I just don''t understand people who want an inexperienced Youth Team Coach, and at the same time expect him to bounce us straight back into the PL.[:(]