Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Games next year

So what games are u looking forward to in the championship next year. For me Blackpool, Brighton new ground for me and of course battering the binners.

How about u?

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]So what games are u looking forward to in the championship next year. For me Blackpool, Brighton new ground for me and of course battering the binners.

How about u?[/quote]

Ha ha you nearly had me spitting my coffee out I laughed so much! You won''t be at any away games will you? You''ll just be on here having pretend conversations with your various alter egos and throwing in the towel at the first sign of difficulty won''t you?

Robert Brompton

Looking forward to away trips to :Nice sunny trip to gentile Bournemouth.Brentford as I missed it last time.Peterborough would be handy if they make it.

NOT looking forward to :The Fulham gamesThe Wolves gamesThe Ipswich games ( especially )

I know I''m a massive plastic now I live in Oxford, but there are loads of games near to me next year:

Brentford, Reading, Fulham, Birmingham, Wolves, Bounemouth, Watford and maybe QPR all within an hour from me. Millwall also within sight of my in-laws house.

Mostly looking forwards to Bournemouth out of that lot as it''s a new ground for me.

You''re a massive plastic with an F1 car. Bournemouth is 100 miles from Oxford and takes over 2 hours to drive to.

Do you secretly prefer rugger?

I will have 6 new grounds to tick off, looking forward to Brighton as it will be their third ground I''ve visited.