week 38 of our Rays Funds season. This week we have JB in charge and making the

final selections for the very first time. JB has been an ever present with us

on this thread this season and has had a great season with 27/37 (73%) correct

picks. Of course JB has already been successful with the match bet on the day

we played Arsenal away, helping make it a great weekend for us PUPs with wins

across the board. He is also in cracking form right now having picked correctly

in each of the last six weeks. But even so he will need us all on top form to

help him win with this week’s final six. Don’t forget your selections must be

listed on Bet365 or Bill Hill and played Sat/Sun/Mon this weekend.

This weekend we have a truly great friend of our thread with our

anonymous benefactor looking after the Norwich match. You can help by leaving

suggestions for our important game at Chelsea. AB will then email me their selection and I will post it on here. Good

luck Anonymous one our fiver is in your hands. Don’t forget the bet can be a

single £5 or divided into up to five individual £1 bets.

So now I’ll hand the thread

over to JB. Remember there’s no pressure because we are all going to be doing

our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand

together with the single aim of raising money for Community Sports Foundation.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away JB ... the thread is yours.......[:)].........

As always I leave you with

Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with

pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,3,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,2,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo, NWC, Hughesy.

Gregt, GMF yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £430 for the Community

Sports Foundation.

And with the Norwich match

bet. Splutcho, jb, Javier’s Deaf Translator, Hector Brockelbank, Blahblahblah,

Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat, yes PUPs £76 for the CSF

making a total of £2544 raised in total so far.

To Austria this week

Rapid Vienna (2nd, 10-5-2 30-12 home) FC Wacker Innsbruck (bottom, 2-6-9 15-35 away) - Home Win

For our Anonymous Benefactor, firstly, huge thanks for donating to this. Secondly, after my spectacular failure at hosting the NCFC bet last week due to undying positivity, you probably should ignore my suggestion. But I''ll offer HT Norwich/ FT Draw which is currently 33/1.

Best of luck JB, Anonymous One, and all you PUPs.

Italy this week. Two obvious choices there but I will go for the one with better odds.

ROMA away win against bottom of the league Catania.

Good luck JB and all PUPS[Y]

Thanks for the intro Nutty, and thanks to all the PUPs in advance for all of your picks - I''ll give all of them proper consideration before announcing my final six on friday evening.  It''s an honour to look after this week''s tenner, and I just hope I don''t let anyone down!  At this time of the year results can come from anywhere, so I''ll probably play it relatively safe with my final picks, but I''ll be particularly interested in games between teams with something left to play for against those that are perhaps on the beach already.  And good luck with the Norwich bet too - my pick is an entirely pessimistic one for Ivanovic to score at any time.  Prove me wrong, City!jb

To Romania.Steaua Bucharest to win at home against Corona Brasov.Top versus bottom. Steaua are almost certain of the title but still need a point or two, so with any luck will be taking it seriously. Corona Brasov are rock bottom and already down.The respective records are almost a mirror image, with Steaua 11-2-1 and 38/5 at home and Corona Brasov 0-1-13 and 5/31 away.---For the NCFC bet I see there are no fewer than 11 Chelsea players listed for anytime goalscorer before one gets to a Canary. But Snodgrass in that category at 7-1 looks not a bad bet.Good luck to all!

Spain for me

Barcelona to win at home vs Getafe

For the NCFC bet how about Michael Turner to score anytime at 25/1

Good luck everyone

Good evening to you Nutty, very good luck to you jb and also the man or woman with no name not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Whilst doing my research I get back to the messageboard to find Purple has beat me to it but sod it I will go with the same pick anyway....

Off to Romania and a HOME WIN for STEAUA BUCHAREST v ASC Corona 2010 Brasov.

For the Norwich bet how about Chelsea at H/T and a draw at F/T with odds of 25/1 ?

League 1 this week:

BRENTFORD v Stevenage HOME WIN

Good Luck jb and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet Snodgrass to score anytime

Good Luck to the Anonymous Benefactor

I''m following Hissing Sid with the Rapid Vienna home win.

Best of luck to jb and all PUPs.

Hello all. A big week this weekend all round, and as others have said results can come from anywhere which adds to the fun. Not a banker by any means but in league one second place Brentford entertain Stevenage. I can''t quite see Stevenage having enough to interrupt the promotion party so it''s a HOME WIN for me.

As for the Norwich bet a clean sheet probably has good odds, and Snodgrass to score is as likely as any.

Good luck to JB and all the pup''s!

With Wigan now secure in a play off place and having had a hectic schedule over the last few weeks I would expect them to rest a few player on Saturday before the play off. They travel to Blackburn who need to win to stand any chance of getting in to the play off picture. At odds against this looks like and outstanding value bet to me

Blackburn V Wigan Home win

For the City bet

Having been positive we would stay up, until CH sacking I now can''t see a way out for us so Chelsea 3-0 at 6/1

Wolves to beat Carlisle for me please.

There''s no way Chelsea are going to lose three home games on the trot I''m afraid, so lump all your money on a home win :(

Firdtly a warning - I''m on terrible form at the moment... 5 of my last 6 selections have lost!

However PSV still have an automatic Europa league place to play for. They are at home to NAC Breda who haven''t won a game since early Feb.

PSV               v               NAC Breda               Home Win 

Big odds selection for the match bet. Snoddy to score first with the goal coming in the fiorst 20 mins. 45/1 with Bet365.

Brentford v Stevenage...Home win.

Good luck to JB and all this weeks pup''s.

Unfortunately there is only going to be one dead cert this weekend. Chelsea to win for me please.

Tough week. Was planning to go with Steaua Bucharest but PC has already spotted. Backup of Chelsea also picked already. Will have a hunt through the minor leagues and see if anything comes up.

Just to bump the thread and say thanks for all of your picks so far - please keep them coming!  jb

I haven''t picked in a while, sorry guys.  I''m going to have to go for:Man U to beat SunderlandGood luck!

Chelsea vs Norwich - Home win, if only because failure will bring much happiness!

OTBC

Scottish Championship where Hamilton (11-3-3-33-19) and are still well placed for promotion, entertain a hopeless Morton side (1-2-14-10-28).Hamilton v Morton.......Home win.Good luck JB. [Y]

For the City game, this is the time of year for shocks, so I''m going to go for a City win. [:O]Good luck to our anonymous benefactor and thanks. You truly are a star. [*]

Atletico Madrid can taste the title – can''t see them slipping up away to Levante.As far as the Norwich bet goes, we''ve had no luck being optimistic lately, so I''m going to be a miserable realist and say Chelsea to win to nil. Hopefully the reverse psychology will kick in and we''ll somehow pull off a miracle...

Some good value in the German Regional league South West - Where Sonnenhof should beat Pfillendorf.Sonnenhof are top by 8 points, 10/2/3 at home. They are on a strong run with 8 home wins in a row. Pfillendorf are bottom, 0/2/13 away, and have shipped five goals in each of their last two away games.The first result this season finished 1-2 to Sonnenhof.Not especially confident, but 1/5 seemed very good odds. Best of luck all.Norwich Bet - 0-0.

I''m also going to have to go for an Athletico win.

They are on a huge high right now.

Levante vs Athletico Madrid- Away win.

And for the Norwich bet, I reckon a wonderful exciting 0-0 is on the cards, which is 18/1 on Bet365.

By doing this I''m hoping for a massive jinx so with that in mind       Chelsea home win please           As always, and yes I am aware of the irony, heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win