Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Being on the beach

Think Crystal Palace have just blown this myth completely out of the water. Seemingly dead and buried, what sparked their comeback other than pride, professionalism and the desire not to be beaten?

Think we can take some hope about the performances from west brom and swansea in the light of whats just happened.

Lets hope west brom do us a favour on Wednesday night, so at least we can go into the final game with something to fight for

They wont , Sunderland are the form team right now and will win at a canter much like they did against Cardiff.

You are right C1 totally on fire - at least in terms of results.

Yes we should have got our own points, but one of the reasons we are facing relegation is because Sunderland have suddenly found top four form from nowhere.

Without that we might just have got away with it.

If Sunderland are that certain then it could be worth a bet. Sunderland are 21/20 with Bet365 so if you''re sure you can double your money plus some! But I''d be wary because Sunderland haven''t won any of their last eight against WBA. In fact they''ve only drawn one and lost the other seven. Sunderlands last 8 against WBA W0 D1 L7 F7 A22. Maybe WBA at 7/2 would be a better bet?

I''m nearly happy clapping....

Yes they could well be a good bet Nutty , but after Sunderlands Old Trafford victory cost me £400 on my 7 team accumulator at the weekend I think I will give it a miss thanks and just sit and pray for the away win .