Sign in to follow this  
Monty burns

Crystal palace

What a atmosphere at seal hurst park tonight, puts carrow road to shame.. Nothing game for palace and giving liverpool a real go!

[quote user="Monty burns"]What a atmosphere at seal hurst park tonight, puts carrow road to shame.. Nothing game for palace and giving liverpool a real go![/quote]I do wonder though if they have strategically placed microphones and turned them up a bit. It certainly wasn''t that loud last time I visited.

Seal hurst!! You know what I meant..

Been twice in recent years and don''t remember it being anything like it sounds on sky tonight so you may be right..

[quote user="Monty burns"]Seal hurst!! You know what I meant..

Been twice in recent years and don''t remember it being anything like it sounds on sky tonight so you may be right..[/quote]That said, they deserve to be happy, things have worked out pretty well for them!

The place has a great atmosphere these days they have a section of fans who do not stop singing throughout and it''s catched on with the whole ground now.

You are right puts us to shame with our one song which is sung twice a match apart from that its normally like a morgue

[quote user="he likes paella "]The place has a great atmosphere these days they have a section of fans who do not stop singing throughout and it''s catched on with the whole ground now.

You are right puts us to shame with our one song which is sung twice a match apart from that its normally like a morgue[/quote]Thats not very fair, or accurate though, is it?If you go to away games at all, you realise that Carrow Rd really isn''t that bad, when compared to a lot.Chelsea yesterday was like a library.

Funny what the right manager can do when changed at the right time..

I think palace are second in the form league at the minute..what a job pulls has done!

Well quite, thankfully the deluge on New Year''s Day helped to dampen the smell down a bit, it''s no great loss on the annual roster of away gigs.

That said where once they were a club that was a par with VD in the desirable list but their recovery from the brink and fantastic season in the Prem is to be admired.

I''m sure Pullis has learned a trick or two from his Stoke days and feeds the crowd noise back through the PA system.

[quote user="morty"]And Suarez crying like a baby is just the icing on the cake.[/quote]

hahahah!!! fantastic!!! watch him waltz off to Real now...

[quote user="morty"]And Suarez crying like a baby is just the icing on the cake.[/quote]
I know. Much as I think they deserve the title this season, seeing that cheating little (unt in tears is absolutely one of my highlights of the season.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"]And Suarez crying like a baby is just the icing on the cake.[/quote]
I know. Much as I think they deserve the title this season, seeing that cheating little (unt in tears is absolutely one of my highlights of the season.
[/quote]Heres another [:D][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/10295884_10152132116903602_6335245346440117455_o_zpsed4e8c04.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/10295884_10152132116903602_6335245346440117455_o_zpsed4e8c04.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

it''s like palace have been infiltrated by 10000 galatasary fans, you have to ask what there stewards are doing ? they obviously turn a complete blind eye to the all seater rule... good luck to them they are certainly having fun [:D]

I didnt watch the game, but at 3-0 did Liverpool suddenly start thinking about their goal difference (that a big win could negate man citys advantage) and forget to secure the 3 points? Did palace''s goals come because Liverpool were too adventurous?

Palace do things who is not usually for English club fans but more for Italians ..

They have big flags also before game have big arrangement on the stand and definitely they not seat but chant with passion all the time.

Seems key factors from fans work good with fan base and they this days is very very passionate supporters.

Other thing is that they use new and izi for sing chants who is very popular this days in Europe and at same time at Carrow Road nothing new since years.

Circle is turn very easy and for 1-2 years on team and ground who they was in the past now we is far away than them as spirit atmosphere and least but not last points.

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I didnt watch the game, but at 3-0 did Liverpool suddenly start thinking about their goal difference (that a big win could negate man citys advantage) and forget to secure the 3 points? Did palace''s goals come because Liverpool were too adventurous?[/quote]Not really.Liverpool have been too cavalier with their defending all season, and thought they could just outscore teams to the title.Wrong lol.