Sign in to follow this  
Sooty57

Suarez tears

Saurez in tears after Palace game, supposedly because Liverpool''s title hopes had all but gone.

I think he had just realised that Norwich were likely to be relegated, severely reducing his probable goal tally next season.

with a few minutes of the match left he appeared to be grinning happily so it was a bit of a surprise all the tears at the end , but then his face was covered all the time so nobody actually saw any tears , more than likely it was just play acting for the cameras.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]with a few minutes of the match left he appeared to be grinning happily so it was a bit of a surprise all the tears at the end , but then his face was covered all the time so nobody actually saw any tears , more than likely it was just play acting for the cameras.
[/quote]

...or he was nibbling on some acorns that he had secretly stashed.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]with a few minutes of the match left he appeared to be grinning happily so it was a bit of a surprise all the tears at the end , but then his face was covered all the time so nobody actually saw any tears , more than likely it was just play acting for the cameras.[/quote]

I didnt actually see the grinning etc but it doesnt surprise me one jot. The first thing I thought was "crocodile tears". Bit of an insult to players like Gerrard who clearly DOES care for the club he loves.

suarez "tears" wont count for anything when he is on the first plane to the bernabeu on Monday after they blow the title...