Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

What will you do...

No idea. It doesn''t really matter to me now, I think we all know pretty much where its heading.

I will make regular checks just so that I know as soon as possible when we are down.....the sooner we get put out of our misery on this and look forward to the next adventure the better! 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]No idea. It doesn''t really matter to me now, I think we all know pretty much where its heading.[/quote]

You never know in football..........

[/quote]Indeed. But lets just say I''ll be leaving my bet365 account alone on this one...

Yup just want to get the inevitable over and done with as soon as possible so we can look forward to getting the new manager in, getting rid of all those that don''t want to be here 100%, and rebuilding. Looking forward to going to FCR with a sense of optimism again and winning some games, the last 18 months haven''t been much fun.

Maybe we should promise WBA 6 points next year ;)

I will be avoiding. Know we are heading down, but don''t need it reminded to me over the course of 90 minutes that doesn''t involve Norwich.

Check the full time score at the end fully expecting to see we are relegated.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Yup just want to get the inevitable over and done with as soon as possible so we can look forward to getting the new manager in, getting rid of all those that don''t want to be here 100%, and rebuilding. Looking forward to going to FCR with a sense of optimism again and winning some games, the last 18 months haven''t been much fun.[/quote]

Exactly this !!!!

Although I will probably watch it ...like sitting watching a car crash happen :(

If this were the very last match in the issue then I would probably be a bit nervy and unable to listen with any degree of pleasure,

There are, however, two more games after this. Arsenal at Carrow Road and Swansea at the Stadium of Blight.

If we remain in contention after tomorrow then the week-end will be nervy with knobs on.

Realistically we are up the creek without a paddle.

I''m a long way from UK atm but hope to pick the game up on satellite, if I can I will be watching, I am feeling optimistic for a WBA win, I won''t accept relegation till it is assured, how many expected a point on Saturday, funny old game!

I shall be watching every grim minute of it because football is a funny old game and strange things can easily happen when you''re least expecting them

watching a stream as per usual.We will get our very overdue luck this week.Prem footy again next year.

I''m at my 9yo son''s end of season presentation evening - looking to the future. Will get the score on the car radio on the way home. Expecting a draw.