Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Lowestoft Town

You Norfolk people are not doing so well

Why not be happy that local sides are in contention instead of this insane support of county borders

I hope Lowestoft progress and will be there on Monday giving my support

For all those City fans with this insular

attitude you got what you deserve this season

For the other decent fans join me in wishing City get back to the Premiership next season

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]B*ll*cks to that sh*te, f*ck Lowestoft Town - a Suffolk team for Suffolk folk.[/quote]

Oh come on, there are hundreds of City supporters in Suffolk and beyond. Are you saying we''re not allowed ?

Nothing "insular" about it, and "you Norfolk people" don''t sound particularly inclusive to me.All City fans have an affinity with Norwich, the county capital of Norfolk.  It''s mental to me that anyone not from Norfolk, or with family links to Norfolk or heritage within Norfolk would even think about supporting the Canaries when they have the bin-wheeling debt-dodging lot at Poorman Road to get behind.  I can only think any Suffolkers supporting the Canaries are either fifth columnists or plastics who retreat at the first sign of struggle.  That might explain the number of surrender flags on this message board.

[quote user="CANARYKING"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]B*ll*cks to that sh*te, f*ck Lowestoft Town - a Suffolk team for Suffolk folk.[/quote]

Oh come on, there are hundreds of City supporters in Suffolk and beyond. Are you saying we''re not allowed ?[/quote]No, what I''m saying is you''re welcome to support who the hell you like but you won''t catch me cheering for a team from Suffolk.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]B*ll*cks to that sh*te, f*ck Lowestoft Town - a Suffolk team for Suffolk folk.[/quote]didn''t you watch the stoke away game in the royal falcon lowestoft high street ? walking from your home ?

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]B*ll*cks to that sh*te, f*ck Lowestoft Town - a Suffolk team for Suffolk folk.[/quote]didn''t you watch the stoke away game in the royal falcon lowestoft high street ? walking from your home ? [/quote]I had to cross the county line, sunshine.

Down the Meadow Monday hoping the trawlerboys win after so many near misses ! they are my hometown team and always hope they do well but Norwich are my club despite the fact some of you point out we live in Suffolk !

Maybe some of you need to get your heads out of the sand and realise football doesn''t end in league 2 and some good football is on offer at the top end of non league pyramid. If Town win Monday it only makes them a possible 4 leagues below us in pecking order !

Sorry Bor Bor Bor - apparently aptly named but I''ve been crossing the border for 60 years - yes supporting City through thick and thin yes the good times and the bad times

Maybe a bit more tolerant than the irrational and very temperamental viewpoints we have endure on here -

Yes you can have an affinity but surely not to the exclusion of all other teams clubs people views yes I think that''s insular

Come on Lowestoft and remember Stephenson, Crawford , Phillips and Leadbetter - there that''s joined up thinking

Maybe I mistyped or something.  Let me be clear on this, I am happy for anyone who supports Norwich to support Norwich, god bless you and welcome to the family.What I won''t do is cheer for a Suffolk side, as I don''t have any affinity or interest in what happens to clubs from Suffolk. Other than when the brewery deliver more crates of Old Golden Hen, now that stuff is nectar.

If it wasn''t for the amount of people that cross the border from Lowestoft and support their nearest professional team, Carrow Road would be at least 25% emptier. Shows what a kn@b Bla is really.

[quote user="Rustyboy"]If it wasn''t for the amount of people that cross the border from Lowestoft and support their nearest professional team, Carrow Road would be at least 25% emptier. Shows what a kn@b Bla is really.[/quote]Not really Junior, I said I don''t care where Norwich''s fans come from. Don''t you worry though, if Suffolk ever drifted away into the North Sea we''d still fill the stadium with fans from Norfolk.

Preparing the squad for the victory parade...[img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/31/article-1082225-0272443A000004B0-820_468x316.jpg[/img]

[quote user=" Green and Yellow"]A true prophet is never recognised in his own village, but everyone can pick out the idiot. And you would be an expert on that subject.[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]Come on you Trawler Boys.[Y][/quote][*-)][quote user="First Wizard"]Oi! wash your mouth out Chunky, for local footy, I''m a K & P man![Y][/quote][quote user="First Wizard"]Kirkley & Pakefield, Lowestofts local rivals.[/quote][:O][;)]