Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shirt

championship streams?

Does anyone know if the Championship matches are streamed live like the Premier league? Would love to know if I''ll be able to see our matches from the other side of the world still if we go go down.

There are streams but I think it''s only 2 chosen matches so you will be able to watch some games.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]It rarely happens. Time to change teams my plastic friend[/quote]Your account was opened 7 months ago.

Time to huddle around the woireless again loike in the good ol'' days of Roy Waller...

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]Time to huddle around the woireless again loike in the good ol'' days of Roy Waller...[/quote]Actually, on reflection, it''ll probably be safe to actually go to away games again next season without the omnipresent threat of misery, disappointment and playing for a 0-0 draw...

Someone from the other side of the world Waveney (equivalent to the other side of the road you live in, in your world I imagine?) wanted to watch the games of a team thats been relegated.

Yep, now THERE''S one of your ''plastics'' for you.

Still, you seem to have finally given up on the ''return of the Messiah'' nonsense so grateful for very small mercies and all that.

Another downside to being kicked off the big boys table.  No live streams, no football first and no match of the day.

I wish Radio Norfolk did broadcast it online.. it''s so annoying that they don''t. I think I tried to access it via that digital radio app on Android called Tunein, and if I remember rightly I could listen to Radio Norfolk just fine (whoohoo) but then when they match started it vanished!

Next season will suck for us exiled canaries if we go down. Back to the bad old days. I''ve forgotten what it''s like :(

Anyone know of an app that doesn''t block coverage?

No issue for the real fans we will continue to see the games and the plastics will melt into the distance. The only good thing about relegation

I think that Radio Norfolk aren''t allowed to broadcast digitally because that''s done through the canary player, which is subscription based.

Is that right ?

@Waveney - excellent point. Maybe you should take over from McNally if he leaves in the summer. If you don''t go to the games you cannot be a fan and must be a plastic. We dont want anyone who lives outside of Norfolk supporting our club do we.. that would make no sense at all. idiot..

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I think that Radio Norfolk aren''t allowed to broadcast digitally because that''s done through the canary player, which is subscription based.

Is that right ?[/quote]Yes that is true... although I think that it is very wrong that it is blocked anywhere in the UK seeing as the BBC is funded by TV license and tax money.Happy to pay for it outside of the UK though.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]No issue for the real fans we will continue to see the games and the plastics will melt into the distance. The only good thing about relegation[/quote]For someone who has spouted so much negative bile for so long, I don''t really see what use you are as a fan, plastic or otherwise.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]No issue for the real fans we will continue to see the games and the plastics will melt into the distance. The only good thing about relegation[/quote]Haha, bit of a Jonny-come-lately yourself aren''t you?Do you see yourself more as part of the prawn-sandwich brigade then?

Re the radio thing I know that radio norfuckian is blocked! However the team we plays, local station most prob also broadcasts the match albeit with a bias commentary team anyone know if this station would also be blocked?

[quote user="thebigdub"]Re the radio thing I know that radio norfuckian is blocked! However the team we plays, local station most prob also broadcasts the match albeit with a bias commentary team anyone know if this station would also be blocked?[/quote]
Yes, do you think we''re the only team in the country that broadcast rights apply to? Every team in the Champs is in the same boat, and have their various "players" on their websites.
There are no apps that will give a radio Norfolk (or any other local radio) commentary stream, as they access the digital broadcast of the radio station, and this is blocked during game times.

If I remember correctly there used to be links to illegal streams of the commentary. Obviously they''d get moved pretty sharpish if posted on here but were easily found on the wrath. I assume all it takes is for someone in Norfolk to "put it out there..."

What did you guys used to do?

In the US Fox did cover 2 Championship games each week. As we were high flying Norwich I recall seeing a match abouth every 3 weeks. I don''t know if they had the same coverage this year as I had no cause to look once NBC got the Prem exclusively.

It''s great to seeing the plastics fretting I wonder which team they will support now we are not in the prem. it makes the real fans sick.

Hideous creatures so they are them plastics

"nutty nigel"

If I remember correctly there used to be links to illegal streams of the commentary. Obviously they''d get moved pretty sharpish if posted on here but were easily found on the wrath. I assume all it takes is for someone in Norfolk to "put it out there..."

What did you guys used to do?

Go to the games more often.

why not just get canary player i know its galling having to pay but it''s only a few quid a month isn''t it ? and if you live away you would use it for home and away games it''s gotta be better than scabbing around the internet looking for dodgy radio commentary streams hasn''t it ? i would if i lived out of the area ...

[quote user="im spartacus"]why not just get canary player i know its galling having to pay but it''s only a few quid a month isn''t it ? and if you live away you would use it for home and away games it''s gotta be better than scabbing around the internet looking for dodgy radio commentary streams hasn''t it ? i would if i lived out of the area ...[/quote]I never actually cancelled my subs when we came up anyway and still use it if I''m not around good internet, have just really liked being able to watch all the matches live again.