Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Snodgrass is class

Seems Norwich fans either love him or hate him but if all the players had his attitude we wouldn''t be in this mess. The bookies and betting exchanges are giving us a 10% chance of staying up but he''s going to fight to the end. Good man.

Robert snodgrass ‏@robsnodgrass7 3h

Massive two games to go, need everybody together for us to stay in the premier league we can do this #ncfc #believe

cant knock his work rate and passion, just shame hes got no pace and no right foot and still seems to insist on playing on the right wing, slows down every attack, cuts inside every time, and that 90% of his set pieces either hit the first man or are over hit

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans. [/quote]

All except those capital canaries I''ll bet fat Matt...

What do you make of the ones who say he''s got no right foot then[:^)]

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans.
[/quote]

You Capital Canaries don''t half fancy yourselves.

You''re what my dear old Mum would have called a smug ****.

And she had O''Levels.

As I''ve said many times before I''m just Matt Juler, a lad from Suffolk who now lives and work in the south and spends a few hours each month sorting out travel for the Capitals.  My views are my own, many of our members think Snoddy is the dogs b****ks, but in MY OPINION, not that of the Capital Canaries, he''s not that great.I''m sure you''ll all be so happy to know that I''m stepping down from the Capital Committee this summer.  You see, I''ve got my award now, so nothing for me to gain from it. 

[quote user="Matt Juler"]As I''ve said many times before I''m just Matt Juler, a lad from Suffolk who now lives and work in the south and spends a few hours each month sorting out travel for the Capitals.  My views are my own, many of our members think Snoddy is the dogs b****ks, but in MY OPINION, not that of the Capital Canaries, he''s not that great.I''m sure you''ll all be so happy to know that I''m stepping down from the Capital Committee this summer.  You see, I''ve got my award now, so nothing for me to gain from it.  [/quote]

So was it your friends in Suffolk or your Capital pals who helped you form your opinion about the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So was it your friends in Suffolk or your Capital pals who helped you form your opinion about the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans?[/quote]No friends were needed, just my own experiences.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans.
[/quote]

There was me thinking that the fan of the year might just be the chap to represent the fan base in the Boardroom but looks like he doesn''t want the job.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans. [/quote]

They don''t agree with you so they must be halfwits? What a high opinion you have of yourself.

I don''t think you''ve really shown much on here to justify that high opinion.

Always such a craving for wingers for pace.

Snodgrass has been our most consistant player. Best delivery and production from a city player.

Won''t be able to keep him I doubt but with a year left on his contract do you keep him here and risk it or cash in? Would love to try and keep hold whatever league were in

The Great Wall Of Tettey wrote the following post at 01/05/2014 10:03 AM:

Snodgrass has been our most consistant player. Best delivery and production from a city player.

--------------------------------------------------------------

This is incorrect (if we''re talking facts)

Really?

He hogs everything, so yes by the law of statistics he will score and be involved.

Prem defences have worked his limited tricks out.

If we are relegated, he will be off to Celtic.

That is not a Class player.

And I am bored of seeing his drivel in the EDP each week. Perhaps this week he will back up his words with a performance.

Cant wait for him to go

I like him as a player but he has his down side. Watching Monday Night Football on Sky they quite rightly highlighted that he didn''t bother tracking Rooney for the second goal that practically lost us the match, just stood watching as it happened.

If Rooney is Snodgrass'' man, we were in trouble anyway - however, for all that he didn''t track him, more worrying was the fact that nobody in our defence realised the danger and came out to meet the ball/close down the oncoming attacker who has made a career out of scoring goals from distance.

I appreciate the identification of a "mistake" but if we''re relying on Robert Snodgrass to stop the goals as well as score and create them....?

Wow. And people said Hughton concentrated on our defensive discipline.. :-)

Kind of reminds me of the Lee croft scenario in the season I think we went down. He was player of the season? Many liked him for his effort and contribution but to others was just the best of a bad bunch.Think Snodgrass fits that scenario just were in the premier league and trying to pick out the positives from an awful season.

our best player that has improved every season in his career, about to hit his prime, shame it won''t be with us. the people who knock snodgrass are gonna look like fools over the next few years.

Matt Juler wrote the following post at 30/04/2014 7:45 PM:

The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans.

Scotland International player of the year, but not good enough for Norwich eh Matt?

[quote user="Jenkins"]Matt Juler wrote the following post at 30/04/2014 7:45 PM:

The love that many on here have for Snodgrass typifies the general level of intelligence of Norwich fans.

Scotland International player of the year, but not good enough for Norwich eh Matt?[/quote]

Wow, because that is such a big accolade!

Our best player this season. And, as other away followers will no doubt testify, one that has always given his best on the road. The stand out POTS. And a player who deserves to be playing PL football. Good luck to him.