Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

What if we now survive?

I would be unbelievably disappointed if it is the most obvious culprit, Mark. If you see what he''s saying on there mate, it is inexcusable, and concludes 100% that whomever it is is NOT a Norwich City fan.

[quote user="Alex "]I would be unbelievably disappointed if it is the most obvious culprit, Mark. If you see what he''s saying on there mate, it is inexcusable, and concludes 100% that whomever it is is NOT a Norwich City fan.[/quote]Link me up to the forum please mate, I fancy a look.

Have a look on this forum mate - appears on a number of threads. Don''t think it''s Wiz though, wants to meet up for a drink or something so I''m assuming it''s a Brum ''Canary''.

http://www.sunderlandmad.com/t8116-safc-v-wba-the-party-starts-we-hope

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Alex "]I wouldn''t read the Sunderland board folks. We have a lovely ''supporter'' by the name of ''Canary Dave'' praying for a Sunderland win, and saying he''ll be doing a jig or something if we get relegated. What a complete oddball. Perhaps he''s desperate to become popular or something.

Praying for that win tonight. If it goes to the last day you can be absolutely guaranteed that Sunderland will be a very nervous team whereas that bit of light at the end of the tunnel would give our players and supporters alike one hell of a boost. Should be noted that WBA are what Fulham are to us - a bogey team. The last 9 games read WBA 8 wins and 1 draw. Also, Swansea are pretty decent away from home and do have Wilfried Bony who we all know is fairly good at sticking it in the back of the net.

Gonna be a bit tense tonight for us, but let''s keep those fingers crossed for a bit of karma after all this ineligible player business.

OTBWBA![/quote]Hmmm, do we know anyone called Dave, who is a massive troll?Who likes to post on rival teams forums?*scratches chin*[/quote]

Wouldn''t he have a bit of trouble doing the jig though?

Don''t have much confidence that this will happen, but IF Sunderland were to lose tonight, they will probably be a ball of nerves at the weekend. Imagine if that''s the case and we take the lead early against Arsenal, they''d be bricking it. Fingers crossed eh?

Spot on splutcho.

I have every confidence in the baggies tonight, and tonight for one night only, will be a Baggie!

People tend to assume "on the beach" means a team will be rolled-over easily but that''s naive.

Truth is at the end of the season when nothing rides on a game for a team, the results can be wild and unpredictable.

Sure, sometimes a team don''t really turn up.  But then you can have mad results like WBA drawing 5-5 with Man U at the end of last season, or Swansea coming back twice to beat Wigan.

Sometimes the team with nothing to play for can play with freedom in a way that they can''t normally.  People forget that last season at Man City, both we and they were "on the beach" and it allowed our team to express themselves in a way they rarely did under Hughton, while Man City played in fits and starts, only really going for it when they fell behind.

WBA are not exactly resting for the FA cup and probably won''t have too many players in the World Cup. But they''ve only just reached safety after we failed to win on Sunday so it would be only natural if they relax tonight and don''t go for it.

I''d certainly expect Sunderland to get a point or three tonight, but an away win is completely possible.

[quote user="Alex "]Have a look on this forum mate - appears on a number of threads. Don''t think it''s Wiz though, wants to meet up for a drink or something so I''m assuming it''s a Brum ''Canary''.

http://www.sunderlandmad.com/t8116-safc-v-wba-the-party-starts-we-hope[/quote]He sounds right up your street then Morty..........you''ll get along like a house on fire. [:D]

It''s Character Forming wrote the following post at 07/05/2014 5:29 PM:

People tend to assume "on the beach" means a team will be rolled-over easily but that''s naive.

Truth is at the end of the season when nothing rides on a game for a team, the results can be wild and unpredictable.

Sure, sometimes a team don''t really turn up. But then you can have mad results like WBA drawing 5-5 with Man U at the end of last season, or Swansea coming back twice to beat Wigan.

Sometimes the team with nothing to play for can play with freedom in a way that they can''t normally. People forget that last season at Man City, both we and they were "on the beach" and it allowed our team to express themselves in a way they rarely did under Hughton, while Man City played in fits and starts, only really going for it when they fell behind.

WBA are not exactly resting for the FA cup and probably won''t have too many players in the World Cup. But they''ve only just reached safety after we failed to win on Sunday so it would be only natural if they relax tonight and don''t go for it.

I''d certainly expect Sunderland to get a point or three tonight, but an away win is completely possible.

Indeed

I fully expect this to go to Sunday. OTBC

We will be Arsenal if we need to, no doubt, every confidence in Neil, the boys and us carrying them through!