Sign in to follow this  
Ole

must be a joke...

I have just seen the vote at the Pink Un main page - Who was your man of the match against Palace?
Craig Fleming as one of the five alternatives? Seriously?

Why isn''t Robert Green listed? He had a great game.

The ridiculous thing is that someone actually voted for him!!!

[quote]I have just seen the vote at the Pink Un main page - Who was your man of the match against Palace? Craig Fleming as one of the five alternatives? Seriously? Why isn''t Robert Green listed? He had a g...[/quote]

Its another example of just how poor the local media are at challenging the club. 

The three players who across all sundays papers stood out for praise were Green, Ashton and Helveg - yet the poll on reflects one of them (sorry Tracey - not having a go at you here!) so its no surprise that he gets 90% of the vote.  

Green overall was the MOTM, Ashton drooled over and Helveg appreciated  - yet the latter scores 5/10 in the EDP scores marking him out as the worst player in the side!

Now with teeth?  as far as city are concerned the dentures were removed months ago.

OTBC

I do agree about the issue of the local media, it’s about time they grew backbone. They are far too concerned about keeping in with the club, they should realise that the club can’t live without them so can afford be more expressive in their view. I have stopped reading the column by Rick Waghorn, he spends his time criticising the national media for having the cheek to question the club!!

The local media are more interested in Yarmouth Town & Diss along with flaming speedway,oh & of course fishing & a certain Norwich Boxer