Sign in to follow this  

A few weeks ago HP stated stated that there are a couple of female Managers who are suitable qualified to manage male football teams.

I don''t think Norwich supporters reaction would be different to any other football club, but would we be likely to accept a female manager?

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]A few weeks ago HP stated stated that there are a couple of female Managers who are suitable qualified to manage male football teams.

I don''t think Norwich supporters reaction would be different to any other football club, but would we be likely to accept a female manager?[/quote]
HP? Harry Potter?
If there was a female manager(ess?) sure, why not.
But there isnt.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]A few weeks ago HP stated stated that there are a couple of female Managers who are suitable qualified to manage male football teams.

I don''t think Norwich supporters reaction would be different to any other football club, but would we be likely to accept a female manager?[/quote]
HP? Harry Potter?
If there was a female manager(ess?) sure, why not.
But there isnt.
[/quote]
Not strictly true, a side in the French 2nd division have recently appointed a Female head-coach for their next season. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

she always reminded me of a female hughton, always seemed very unpopular with players and fans alike.i read that a french division 2 club have taken on a female manager for next season i expect the time will come ... female officials are now accepted and no one saw that coming a few years ago [:D]

Probably wouldn''t be any worse than most of the muppets being bandied about on here................MacKay included.[:|]

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]A few weeks ago HP stated stated that there are a couple of female Managers who are suitable qualified to manage male football teams. I don''t think Norwich supporters reaction would be different to any other football club, but would we be likely to accept a female manager?[/quote]

Depends how big her tits are. Sorry  totally high on the politically incorrect scale and I am totally ashamed of that remark ..... but there''s no edit button on this forum. Not even for male chauvinist pigs like me.

(Actually I''m quite nice really and always let ladies out of the lift before me.)

Seriously, I feel that we have done well by being  enlightened enough already. Before CH went we were lauded in one of the Nationals as a club having the first lady owner, one of the first  to have a coloured manager and the probably thefirst to have a gay man on the Board.

I think I''d draw the line at a female manager for now though, unless it were to be Sherrie Hewson.

There I go again sexist pig that I have become in my ever mounting frustrations.

Please accept I am jesting before referring me to the BiB.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Manic Street Preacher"]A few weeks ago HP stated stated that there are a couple of female Managers who are suitable qualified to manage male football teams. I don''t think Norwich supporters reaction would be different to any other football club, but would we be likely to accept a female manager?[/quote]

Depends how big her tits are. Sorry  totally high on the politically incorrect scale and I am totally ashamed of that remark ..... but there''s no edit button on this forum. Not even for male chauvinist pigs like me.

(Actually I''m quite nice really and always let ladies out of the lift before me.)

Seriously, I feel that we have done well by being  enlightened enough already. Before CH went we were lauded in one of the Nationals as a club having the first lady owner, one of the first  to have a coloured manager and the probably thefirst to have a gay man on the Board.

I think I''d draw the line at a female manager for now though, unless it were to be Sherrie Hewson.

There I go again sexist pig that I have become in my ever mounting frustrations.

Please accept I am jesting before referring me to the BiB.

[/quote]I''ll have some of what your having RB.[;)]

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Christ! I had no idea that we have a female on the board! Hell in a hand cart! No wonder we are going down.[/quote]

Trailblazers, that''s us.

[quote user="iron_stan"]nah shes mingin''

if we are going to have a female manager lets at least get a hottie
[/quote]

That''s even more sexist than I was Stan.

Perhaps a hottie with big tits?

F.it there I go again. Cosmo Smallpiece has nothing on me tonight.

Chemical castration anybody?

I meant one who is good enough philip. Am posting on my phone and some of the post got missed.