Sign in to follow this  
baggie192

WBA Team News

[quote user="Jenkins"]Well it did, but so did pant wetters[/quote]
Good[:)]

[quote user="Jenkins"]Well it did, but so did pant wetters[/quote]

And who was right?

To be honest I''m all for supporting the club through thick and thin, and in that measure I don''t remotely question your approach and in a way I can appreciate.

The problem lies with the fact that trying to insinuate a holier than thou approach to fandom over anyone that has a critical point to make is what is laughable.

I''ll curb my petulance/attacks to be honest, (though it''s the internet so who gives a fig).

This season was awful for a long time, still sad to see no matter how inevitable.

I''d give up mate. The fat lady has packed up her corsets and is now waiting at the bus stop.

[quote user="baggie192"]Vydra for Berahino Iapologise for this performance :([/quote]

Don''t apologise.

Your players'' decision to down tools in the penultimate game of last season saved us ... We can''t grumble that you are now relegating us with this disinterested stroll.

[quote user="Herman "]I''d give up mate. The fat lady has packed up her corsets and is now waiting at the bus stop.[/quote]I think I will. Sorry about the no show, good luck next season

Cheers pal. All the best in the "Best League In The World"! next season. I would like to say it''s been enjoyable......[:D]