Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

An Ode To NCFC 2014

https://soundcloud.com/isaaclisterlive/an-ode-to-ncfc-2014

Thanks Chris, thanks for your woeful football and cautiousness sucking the life, the enthusiasm, and ultimately Premier League football out of our club. We needed more balls and more points from the teams around us than you delivered. This relegation on your head be for p1ss poor tactics and p1ss poor man management.

Yes, very well put.What an absolute disaster. All this "nice man" crap. And it has to be said, what on earth were the Board thinking? Apart from the odd game, absolute rubbish from day one. Sucked the life from our club, and what life it had. What you said, COTW.

I wouldn''t say he was a one season wonder. I may be a local who lives far away (plastic?!) but I watch this club very closely, and we were in great trouble last year until those miraculous last two games, I think the 11th place aura was much misplaced. The second season disaster goes without saying. I blame him fully for destroying the gumption and passion in our club. Oh well, time to regroup and get over this sorry episode.