Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

This is it then

It feels like the last knocking in the film Titanic, when the ship finally heads beneath the waves!

Yes, the hoard have made mistakes.

Yes, poor decisions on the pitch have contributed to our down fall.

Yes, management decisions have been poor at times.

Yes, the decision to sack Hughton could be argued was way too late, unjustified at all, or the correct timing in home quarters.

Yes, the players, some more than others, can be laid to blame.

Yes, it could have been completely avoidable.

Blah blah blah.

But do you know what? THIS IS FOOTBALL. The same questions tend to be raised for many relegated teams. It''s part of the football roller coaster.

The trick is to learn from mistakes made but then we ALL need to channel now into next season.

Time to move on now for all of us.

Otbc

youre trying to justify what was essentially a slow motion car crasheven robbie savage could see it coming it was that obvious most of those that had seen it before could see it coming again from a mile away

same old crap, all too little too late, too nice, little ol norwich

I believe the season starts on 9th August, barely three months....fixtures out early June.

One plus of being in the Champs is fewer ''bitty'' weekends - they''ll have international breaks off, but the PL season does sometimes feel like there''s huge breaks between games, which will come thick and fast next season!

[quote user="flecky76"]It feels like the last knocking in the film Titanic, when the ship finally heads beneath the waves!

Yes, the hoard have made mistakes.

Yes, poor decisions on the pitch have contributed to our down fall.

Yes, management decisions have been poor at times.

Yes, the decision to sack Hughton could be argued was way too late, unjustified at all, or the correct timing in home quarters.

Yes, the players, some more than others, can be laid to blame.

Yes, it could have been completely avoidable.

Blah blah blah.

But do you know what? THIS IS FOOTBALL. The same questions tend to be raised for many relegated teams. It''s part of the football roller coaster.

The trick is to learn from mistakes made but then we ALL need to channel now into next season.

Time to move on now for all of us.

Otbc[/quote]I don''t normally object to other people''s posts but that is VERY thoughtless of you. I haven''t seen that film yet and now you have gone and given away the ending.

Reckon it''ll be a good atmosphere actually. Bit of gallows humour mixed with relief at what we''ve all known was coming finally being over and done with.

We''ll I''m just going there to enjoy it Brownstone, I recon the atmosphere will be pretty good too. We do black humour reasonably well