Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Vulnerable teams we can poach from

Would love Rhodes but it would take £10 million to buy him. Think Blackburn spent 8 on him?

Chris Eagles is a good player but I''m not sure if we''ll need another Winger? Even assuming both Snodgrass (likely) and Pilkington (possibly) leave we will still have Redmond, E. Bennett and both the Murphys vying for those positions. The only way I can see us needing him is if the new manager decides he wants the Murphys out getting regular first team football rather than just competing for a place at Norwich.

Like to see players like:

Troy Deeney - Watford

Britt Asombalonga - Peterborough

Sam Baldock - Bristol City

Would happily see these come in for

RVW

Becchio

Elmander

Well they certainly won''t be playing Vokes at the start of their prem season. Currently recovering from cruciate ligament injury, so should be fit by this time next year.

[quote user="Hughtons Anti Football"]Like to see players like:

Troy Deeney - Watford

Britt Asombalonga - Peterborough

Sam Baldock - Bristol City

Would happily see these come in for

RVW

Becchio

Elmander[/quote]

I think people are forgetting about the big difference between the Prem and Champ. Becchio is a very proven Championship striker, and if he was still at Leeds he''d be one of the players we''d all be in agreement about signing now!

I think Elmander would be very useful down there too, and RVW could well re-find his feet at a lower level.

Re: Deeney - we won''t be able to afford him, Watford are bankrolled by a rich Italian aren''t they? Whilst we''re on the subject of Ched Evans - who I might add is a CONVICTED rapist, not a maybe rapist, Deeney did 10 months in jail for assault didn''t he?

I think as someone else mentioned, Ameobi might be a good shout for a single season in the champ. He scored 11 in 21 games with Newcastle there, and he''ll be free. He''ll take a bit of a wage cut, but he''ll have to to go anywhere.